James Bond in pink

A pink dinner jacket hardly Bond .

1 Like

I am sorry but my my respect for James Bond dropped through the floor when I saw this, yuk. :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Oh I think he wears it well…not many men could carry off a pink dinner jacket with such panache! This is Bond…James Bond…he can wear anything! :joy:

3 Likes

Do you expect me to dress proper Goldfinger?
No, I expect you to conform Mr Bond :laughing: :biking_man:

1 Like

How silly - it doesn’t even fit him properly!

Perhaps he got dressed in a hurry and not in his own room.

2 Likes

That makes it sounds worse! Somewhere he shouldn’t be, in clothes which aren’t his :joy:

2 Likes

Some men can get away with wearing pink
Bond isn’t one of them :smirk::pleading_face::worried:

I do not think his jacket is pink. That’s more like raspberry sorbet the same as one of my shirts :+1:

Hi

The Bond Movies are great fun, so far removed from the reality.

They should be treated as such.

It’s pink. :grinning:

1 Like

Dusky pink…manly pink…not vivid, no, that’s for girls. :+1:

There is nothing manly about the colour pink. :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Don’t like it, and it doesn’t suit him IMO.

1 Like

That was my instant reaction - it is clearly too tight, not just across the body, but in the arms as well. A properly fitting one would have looked good, but this looks awful on him.

Whatever the colour of his jacket, he doesn’t carry his age well. For only 53, his skin looks to me as though it’s had a hard life …well used😁

1 Like

No problem with pink, it can look good on a man, my husbands got a soft pink golf jumper that he looks fantastic in

But isn’t that jacket just too small? Very tight on his arms, which are nice and muscular It’s just not a very nice jacket

But it’s all showmanship, isn’t it? Got him noticed

A shirt - maybe. But a ‘dinner’ jacket’? No way. James Bond was supposed to be suave, sophisticated and impeccable - not looking as though he had been dressed by Oxfam! Ian Fleming must be spinning in his grave!

In that case, IMHO, the wrong actor was cast with DC. Connery was good, but for being 100% suave, then Roger Moore must take the prize👍

I agree with all the comments about the lousy fit… Perhaps he chose the size to accentuate his muscles :wink:

I can’t abide Daniel Craig. For me he’s a mediocre actor with zero charisma. Whatever film I’ve ever seen him in, he just acts. He doesn’t become the character if you understand what I mean.
I’ve only seen one Bond film of his and I vaguely think it might’ve been Quantum of Solace. :disappointed:

I’m sure he’s probably a lovely bloke in real life but…

Apart from Connery, the only other Bond for me was Pierce Brosnan.

Off topic, but I thought Kate looked absolutely stunning in that dress and with her hair up.
Stunning dress too - by 'ec if I was 40s younger I’d sell my house to have that dress in my wardrobe. :heart_eyes: