I've gorra bike

I’ve mainly had sports bikes over the years, but have always fancied a cruiser. So, I treated myself to this 650 V-Twin…:cool:

1 Like

It looks an animal Fender, a little too american and flash for my taste but at least we will see (and hear? ) you coming … :lol:

You will when I replace the exhaust Barry - mind you, this one is not exactly quiet…:wink:

I don’t know anything about bikes it looks the business though :slight_smile:

Noisy,smelly and environmentally unfriendly heap of junk!!!

It’s none of those actually you miserable old sod! - well, it’s a little noisy, but quieter than a Harley…:mrgreen:

1 Like

Hi

It looks stunning fender, it would go down a treat at one of the big meets in Prees.

Thanks Swims.
I’ve given it a clean since the pic.
That’s the only thing I dislike about bikes - very tedious to give them a good clean & polish.

Gosh Fender, If I sat on that seat I wouldn’t even reach the handlebars. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your new bike, have fun, and stay safe.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/bike/dirt-bike-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hi

Well you are very welcome to come up and stay the night, along with Tpin, and then have a day out together with the rest of the bikers.

If Mrs fender wants to come as well she is welcome, when you and Tpin are off biking I can show here round one of the biggest cheapest furniture warehouses you have ever seen.:smiley:

We know you are…but what about the bike?

Nice one Fender…that’s the way to beat the mid life crisis:-p

Hi

Good to see you getting back to to your usual pithy, witty, self Tpin.:slight_smile:

Now, find yourself a nice lady and both you and fender can come up for the bike meet and then I can reduce both of you to nervous wrecks whilst you are out biking by taking your ladies shopping.:-p

The warehouse sells stuff to a certain shop in Knutsford, but the prices are 3 times higher there.:slight_smile:

I’m getting there, swims

Fender already has a soft, easy chair…his bike

Hi

I somehow do not think that Mrs fender is either soft or easy.:-p

You are both welcome to come and stay.

I would much prefer it if you brought a nice lady with you, plenty of room, and then you could both share the pain when I took them shopping.:wink:

Hilarious…:lol::lol::lol:
I spat out me Chardonnay!

I’d leave the batty bird at home Swims - just us lads having fun!

Nah, you’d be fine Mups - pop down anytime for a spin…:wink:

Thank you, that is very kind of you - but don’t hold your breath. :lol: I think I’d be too scared.

Great looking bike Fender - shame that I no longer have my riding gear, otherwise we could have had a blast at Swimmys :slight_smile:

Meanwhile out in papua new guinea a volcano is spewing out all kinds of toxins,how environmentally unfriendly is that of nature.