I've been attacked by a cleaning bug

I think there is something seriously wrong with me, I’m really worried, I came home from work and I have blitzed my kitchen. I’ve even sugar soaped the kitchen tiles. The bug has absolutely floored me, I’m about to go throw myself overboard…my bubble bath. Weshed the whole house filthy muddy pawed floors too AND cooked a mince, onion, pepper, potato and celery with spices and squashed down oven dish topped with grated cheese. It was Yum Yum gone in my Tum

Have you ever been attacked by the cleaning bug ‘just like that’ Tommy Cooper Hands?

My house smells divine of Zoflora.

Are you doing the Tommy hands? hehe

6 Likes

No, never, have to force myself to do it. Spect it is something to do with all the stress you have been under.

2 Likes

The cleaning that is, not the Tommy Copper hands.

1 Like

No I haven’t, it sounds dreadful. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I guess stress does have it’s positives eh lol. My house is very happy

housesmile

2 Likes

Oh no. Did it bite? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

right on my ruddy bum aye!

:joy::rofl:….
We are renovating so ripped out our birch floor the other day. We prefer maple. :tipping_hand_woman:Lol

No floor to mop at the moment then haha x

1 Like

That has got to be music to my ears, I’m sure you know by now I’m a clean freak,:sweat_smile::rofl:…I clean like that every day…I was once on obsessive compulsive cleaning programme,:joy::sweat_smile:…joking.

Sounds like Spring is in the air!

At this time of year, as it starts getting lighter, I start noticing stuff that needs a good Spring Clean - I had my steam cleaner out today - my bathroom tiles and shower glass is now gleaming!

Then I noticed all my paintwork needs a good rub down - that’s tomorrow’s job …
Spring Cleaning is like eating Pringles - once you start, you just can’t stop! :wink:

1 Like

Think I’d prefer to eat the Pringles :joy:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Have you got the hump about something, LionQueen? I clean like that when I’m in a temper!

One good row in the morning can get my house cleaned top to bottom by the evening :rage:

I especially like to give the vacuum cleaner and cleaning the sink and the bath a good welly :broom::soap::potable_water:

Yep! The things we’ll do to get out of floor washing. :joy:

I s’pose we’ll have to pray for you now and hope you get better soon :pray:

Almost on a daily basis. I was mainly raised by my paternal grandparents from 5 and Nan chloride bleached everything to within an inch of it’s life and her actions rubbed off onto me.

I’m with Chillie, but am running out of Pringles! At £2/£3 a tube I think not, though.

I sometimes have a mad half hour, and do the kitchen and bathroom, or run the J Edgar about, but that’s it. Life is too short to worry about housework.

@LionQueen hope you are feeling better this morning :joy:

3 Likes

Are you removing all the quarter round trim too? We are about to undertake the same project, but trading out the hickory for marble and tile. Feels SO good to be getting on with this. Spring has sprung here and I am scrubbing and tossing mightily.

2 Likes