Its Alarming....!

How much?!!! My magnet was free!

1 Like

You stole it!!

Well of course you would try and remove it yourself! I tried a bit this morning before I posted on here, because I was annoyed, but its not forgiving material so I’m taking it back. Good job you got it replaced, Dachs, even though they were annoyed with you :+1:

1 Like

No, my brother in law sent it to me a couple of years ago as a birthday present.
He may have stolen it, though.

2 Likes

Ah. In any case, the one I found was the first to pop up on screen. No doubt there’ll be cheaper ones around.

I said that it hadn’t been my fault. Any alarm was not noticeable and I had paid for it and showed the receipt. I only discovered at home that there was a hidden tag inside.

Also many years ago around 1997/8/9, when we took our two young Grandchildren first camping in France, then made our way to our apartment in San Juan de Alicante…There were ‘very free spirits’.and had managed to try and go OUT the IN door, of a huge Superstore. We were soon alerted by them shouting and screaming, accompanied my two burly Security Officers…
They were still very tough at rule breakers, for that period in time…even though the ‘children’ were only around 7/ 8 years of age

Those damned alarms always go off when i’m nicking stuff. Luckily I still have quite turn of speed. Never been caught yet. Anyone fancy fish and chips? A bit cold though.

1 Like

Shoplifters try to walk out with someone who looks honest. The honest person stops & waits & if the store security are not very bright, they look no further.

What’s all this then? I see, possibly receiving stolen goods! :policewoman: :policeman:

When Marge and I last went to France, quite a few years ago, we went into a supermarket with our friends.
An officious official asked me to leave because I was carrying a rucksack. Not wanting to cause trouble in a foreign country, where I’m afraid that they hate the British, I left.
Strangely, though, my mate who was twice as big as me and also carrying a rucksack was not asked to leave.
I wonder why? :icon_rolleyes:

Can you just pop back and nick the salt and vinegar, you forgot to put any on the fish and chips! :grinning:

2 Likes

It has happened to me and it is embarrassing, everyone looks at you.

I have also walked out of Boots with some baby clothes I hadn’t paid for without getting caught .
I had my son in the pram and was looking on the rail for the correct size and hung a couple of babygrows on the side of the pram while looked, I couldn’t find the size and with my sleep starved ‘mommy brain’ decided to look elsewhere taking the garments with me. I managed to rush back in without being apprehended.

I used to get the alarm at the local library. Their demagnetiser didn’t work too well. But it’s not like I was stealing library books. They were free anyway.

Oooh! Meg! Awkward! Yes its horrible when everyone looks at you - thats why I stood there with my receipt in my hand…blushing like a mad woman.

And yes, Mummy Brain is a thing.

So is Menopause Head. Thankfully neither of these things have landed me in trouble! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Dammit! I always forget some damn thing. Back in ten.

Mins, months, years hard labour?

1 Like

Great, thanks. I am getting just a little peckish! :grinning:

Sorry for the 26 day delay. I got held up. The buggers took the salt and vinegar.

1 Like

S’alright, EZ…I got fed up waiting and just cut the tag off and sewed a patch over it. Looks great now! :+1: Hope you got your salt ‘n’ vinegar

1 Like