It Seems That Strictly Come Dancing Is In Chaos At The Moment!

Should be very interesting this year Omah, I’m looking forward to it…:wink:

Never watched it and never will. It’s just mental chewing gum, in the manner of “I’m a Celebriity…”,“Bake Off” et al.

Too many egos for me, but I hope folks keep watching it, I would hate to think a repeat episode of Wheeler Dealers would crash because of a switch of allegiance.:wink:

Have I missed something, because how can Anton judge if he is dancing?
Or was he voted off last week?

I think Anton and Jacqui Smith were the first ones voted off, Mups… :smiley:

Oh, thank you Mags.
I’m all of a muddle. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, Mups :smiley:

Knitting eh? I’m finally in the clique. :-p

No change there then. :lol::lol:

I bet there was a lot of rewinding done last night when Claudine Winklemann made an announcement about Max… saying a very naughty word!!

I’m sure not a lot of people noticed he’d said the bad word until she made the apology.

Well that’s it, all over for another year.
I must say I enjoyed it, I think they all managed to put on the show very well under the circumstances this year.

I am so glad Bill and Oti won, I was hoping they would.
Bill is such a gentleman and he did just as well as the youngsters this year.
Made me quite tearful at the end.

He is a great animal lover in real life too, so he’s a good all round fella in my book.

I’m pleased Bill and Oti won, considering his age he was so light on his feet and quite a mover … even though it made him out of breath. :slight_smile:

I have tried google without success. Who is Bill?

I agree Mags, but in all fairness, some of the energetic dances made the youngsters puff and blow, too.

I think he seemed a genuinely nice man. A good dancer, and so modest and polite. No showy ‘celebrity’ airs and graces whatsoever.:slight_smile:

Perhaps this is Bill (Bailey)? No idea personally as I don’t watch that programme, this I found in a previous link on the thread:

Scott, try Google Google Strictly come Dancing results, or else just - Who is Bill Bailey.

Yes Baz, as you say, it is all in the link.

Thanks Baz. I don’t watch it myself either. Just wondered who this old timer was.
Thanks Mups as well.

oh my word, don’t tell me you’ve changed your gender now Basil :lol:

I’m working on it.:lol:

Oti winning is no surprise. She was always going to win if you know what I mean. She is always up the front in anything connected to Strictly, the others don’t get a look in.