It Seems That Strictly Come Dancing Is In Chaos At The Moment!

Professional dancer Katya Jones and boxer Nicola Adams have had to leave the contest due to Katya testing positive for Covid-19. They are expected to return to the main contest next year.

Now one of the judges Motsi Mabuse has announced she has to quarantine for two weeks after going on an ‘urgent trip’ to Germany.
She may be temporarily replaced by Anton Du Beke who should be good fun!

I don’t know if Bruno Tonioli intends returning to the judging panel?

Who will go off next (Not with covid), the hosts Tess Daly and Claudia Winklemann? Fingers crossed as they really irritate!

1 Like

Oh dear… the BBC’s agenda is really working out is it.

:044::044:

I’m so glad I don’t watch it any more.

Don’t watch it

No interest in it .

I don’t watch much “telly” … “IACGMOOH” excepted … :smiley:

I record and fast forward past the silliness , I like to watch the dancing but cant bear all the screaming and nonsense as I call it .

Anton DuBeke has been confirmed as Motsi’s stand in for 2 weeks.

There was a time when Strictly was the highlight of the TV week. I can remember really looking forward to it and one year I was torn between watching Strictly or the carnival that goes right past our house.

Then came the screaming crowd, the infantile jokes by Claudia and the useless tall one. Add to that the stupid vignettes and more recently Craig Revel Horwood’s plan to turn the show into a gay pride event and that was it for me.

As for the boxer woman, I have read that she is not very good but is miraculously kept in every week - until now.

Covid 1 BBC Nonsense 0 :lol:

I only watch bits of the programme these days, the constant repetition of clichés and ‘fluff’ gets on my nerves now I am a grumpy old woman :lol:

You and me both :lol::lol::lol:

Took the decision not to watch it this year and can’t say I’m missing it.

… delighted to have you in the club LD :lol:
Don’t forget your scowl and knitting when attending…:twisted:

Should be very interesting this year Omah, I’m looking forward to it…:wink:

Never watched it and never will. It’s just mental chewing gum, in the manner of “I’m a Celebriity…”,“Bake Off” et al.

Too many egos for me, but I hope folks keep watching it, I would hate to think a repeat episode of Wheeler Dealers would crash because of a switch of allegiance.:wink:

Have I missed something, because how can Anton judge if he is dancing?
Or was he voted off last week?

I think Anton and Jacqui Smith were the first ones voted off, Mups… :smiley:

Oh, thank you Mags.
I’m all of a muddle. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, Mups :smiley:

Knitting eh? I’m finally in the clique. :-p