It is my week for lovely surprise parcels!

That’s really lovely!!

1 Like

What lovely surprises for you Tabby, it sounds like you are a very popular lady.:grinning:

2 Likes

Colcannon with gammon - definitely!

1 Like

I have some lovely friends, Mags, and I cherish them. :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

Oh, yum, now I want some! Dare I ask, will there be cabbage?

1 Like

Proper traditional Colcannon is made with savoy cabbage or kale - so Yes! Add a few scallions, and a couple of slices of gammon - Yummy!

I have got to say that I enjoy your photos more than any other’s posted in this forum, can’t explain why but they are always interesting.

1 Like

What a lovely thing to say - Thank you Bruce! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

Ah, it’s great to be Irish! Wonderful friends you have, Tabby!

1 Like

I certainly do - love them to bits - I am very lucky.

1 Like

Wonderful surprises! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

1 Like

Love the cats of Ireland book with his top hat and a glass of Guinness :slight_smile:

1 Like

ST I’ve never been to Ireland and I really hope I get the chance . I may look at the coach holidays . I love the Irish accent too . Which part of Ireland are you from ?

What a lot of lovely surprises all in one week - what lovely, thoughtful friends you have @SilverTabby :hugs:

Happy St Patrick’s Day! :shamrock:

1 Like

What wonderful gifts! I love that shortbread tin and the beautiful table runner.

Happy St Patrick’s day to you and to all of us with Irish blood running through our veins :shamrock:

1 Like

Lots of nice pressies there, Tabs. :+1:

1 Like

Happy St Patricks Day Tabby and everyone.

I have such fond memories of St Patricks Dance whilst at School, I learned the Barn Dance as a youngster at the dance.

Awwww brings my bests friends Mum who was like a second Mum to me right to the forefront of my mind, I loved Nancy and really miss her. She was from Donegal

Happy St Pats Day in Heaven Nancy,awwwww I feel quite emotional

1 Like

I am a Dubliner! Well … Clontarf actually - outskirts of Dublin.

2 Likes

My only visit to Ireland was a week spent at Butlins as a child.

1 Like

What a lovely surprise @SilverTabby and happy St. Patrick’s Day

1 Like