It had to happen sooner or later

Sorry you fell off but glad you didn’t hurt yourself too much. You are fascinating to watch. I wouldnt have been able to do what you do at 21 never mind 66. Brilliant stuff

2 Likes

Ouch. You need to buy one of the old Nokia’s. I had several mishaps whilst truck driving & my lovely old Nokia 3310 survived it all. I dropped it in a tipper as I levelled out the load out & there it sat at the end of the journey, on top of 20 tons of tipped topsoil. I dropped it off the top of a 12 foot load onto concrete & it survived that. I dropped it in a quarry & 2 days later someone found it.

1 Like

Excellent videos Terry :+1:

1 Like

So after my flying fall onto the rocks last week riding my 24 inch wheeled uni, I decided to up the ante and try it on my 36er. :grimacing:

2 Likes

You sure have courage and true stamina. There isn’t even a seat to sit on. Your riding is very impressive. Riding along the train track without falling off is amazing. You make traveling up stairs look so easy. Then again, you make it all look easy.

How long have you been doing this for?
Do you have any special type of seat post?
What type of seat do you use?
Is this unicycle something you made or modified?

1 Like

Thanks Bratti. :slightly_smiling_face: which uni are you referring to?

1 Like

How many do you have?
What about the last bike?
Did you buy the cycle and modify any parts?

The reason I ask is because I recently purchased an ebike and found changing the seat post and seat made the ride so much more comfortable . Not that the original parts were faulty or inferior. It’s a much smoother ride.
Do you put stuff in your tires for extra insurance against flats? The type of spray stuff?

Well, currently I have 7 different unicycles, including 19" 24" (3) 26", 29", 36", and a “bc” wheel which is a coasting wheel with no frame or saddle, and 2 “ultimate” wheels which are like unicycles but without a frame or saddle. I made these non-traditional unis.

2 Likes

Luckily I don’t get flats very often and on a couple of my unicycles I use tubeless tires but you have to have a special rim for that. The tubeless setup is pretty impervious to Flats since there’s no tube and you use something called stans no tubes which is basically like liquid latex that circulates inside the tire so that if you do get a puncture it will immediately seal it while you’re riding.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of bikes. I did note you saying you were going from a 26” to a 36”. That’s a huge diffence. Seven ? You made them all? That’s really cool? What an exciting hobby.

1 Like

But they only take up half the room, haha! No I didn’t make the actual unicycles but I did make the coasting bc wheel and the ultimate wheels.

2 Likes

I’m new to ebiking. It’s the first time I’ve had those huge nobby tires but I really like them. They even handle riding in the ice and snow as well as off trail.

Anyway.
Gotta go.
Happy biking :biking_woman:

1 Like

Haha. True. :rofl:A good sense of humour too. :+1:

1 Like

You know, last night you may have thought I was either really stupid, really drunk or a total smart ass. I don’t drink and wasn’t high.

My mind acknowledged that you had no seat with this so I have no idea why I asked about the seat stem or seat and I wasn’t joking.

Lately my minds not working well.
Sorry for asking such a crazy question :woman_facepalming:
This is getting bad.:woman_shrugging::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Your riding really is impressive though. I’ve only seen this type of riding talent on tv or at circle type shows I saw as a kid.

2 Likes

It’s what I’m a bit afraid of also. My bike is over 70 pounds. I need pedal assist to go up most hills here since they are huge and the bike automatically slows me down if I’m going to fast while I’m going down. I’ve broken both sides of my collarbone already on regular bicycles with no battery power in the past.

What this Unigeezer is doing is incredible.

2 Likes

Its a good thing I don’t have a bike now as I am having balance issues which are baffling the medical profession, although I have sort of learnt to live with it I don’t being all over the road would be conducive to my health as I am bad enough walking to the kitchen. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi @UniGeezer :wave: you certainly made up for last week’s fall, so well done!

A perfect ride!

3 Likes

Haha. Yes! I feel similar. Even more why I’m so amazed at unigeezers cycling. I didn’t watch the first video; just the last one but I’ve seen plenty if his other videos about unicycling. That’s beyond a hobby or form of exercise. That’s real skill.

His accident has made me more safety conscious though with my own cycling.

1 Like

I made a newer, lightweight version of this big 36" uni, and gave it a quick test in this 60 second viddy. In the opening I used stop-motion to create the 360 degree animation. It took about 35 separate shots. Also used pro settings on my gopro which gives the video a lot more crisp and colorful imagery. Watch in full screen in full resolution if possible. :grinning: