Is Reincarnation Possible?

For certain, again and again until we get it right. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

In that case, I think this must be my first time round. :worried:

I’ve had 5 lifes in 72 years while on this planet. 5 entirely different lifes , I’ve changed with each life . The final 5th life has been 17 years and the one I’m still living in . It is hopefully the last life I live here because I dont ever wanna come back

2 Likes

Harbal, what was your first clue?!? :wink:

The fact that I’ve lived my life without a clue is my biggest clue.

2 Likes

Is reincarnation the same as being born again?

1 Like

I don’t know about reincarnation. I do however feel I’ve been here before. Like yesterday. :grinning:
If there is reincarnation I want to come back as something that doesn’t experience joint pain. My requst are simple. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

What about those who have not previously existed? I mean there are far people in the world now so how would the reincarnation work ?

2 Likes

That’s an interesting point Besoeker. So it seems there are lots of completely new souls being created alongside all those who are returning. I guess that’s entirely possible, because equally there will be those who have had many lives and have completed the course. They will move on and not return I imagine.

3 Likes

It must be very crowded up on cloud nine :wink:

2 Likes

Or none.

A late friend of mine, a Mormon lass, firmly believed that she would be sent back at the end of each life until she reached perfection. She never did explain what happens after perfection was reached :man_shrugging:

No, it’s more like Bjorn again

1 Like

One can only hope, Longie… :innocent:

2 Likes

Perhaps she earns her angel wings. :angel:

1 Like

I am not sure about reincarnation, but I have had a few experiences that lead me to think that we may “know” snippets our future - and past. I rarely talk about it because I have no way to prove it. Perhaps what people think is reincarnation be related to this. Who knows!

1 Like

I don’t have time to answer this, Right Now, I’ll be back later…!

:vampire:

3 Likes

At the time I’d met my husband-to-be and a fortnight after we’d began dating, I took him home to meet my mother.

When he came in she exclaimed: “Oh my gosh, standing before me are now the doppelgangers of my paternal grandparents!”

Later on, she showed me, the now destroyed family album, with a photo in brown tones (that style of processing back then) of my great-grandparents. Indeed the spitting image of hubby and myself.

If I was to describe to you what great-grandpa Thomas looked like, I’d be describing what hubby looked like when he died last year. Same situation with great-grams Margaret. She’s me to a T. Two pods in a pea.

So, the conversations that followed for weeks until our wedding proved to us that reincarnation exists.

To answer the question above: Yes, I very much believe it does!

Well, this thread has come back from the dead. :icon_wink:

2 Likes

has it got anything to do with Willie