Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Its only available to MS sufferers, unfortunately

I’ve tried to advise you .
ignore at your peril.

No-one would readily advise someone to deliberately break the law and I am sure Robert is a very law-abiding citizen who is just asking for our opinions on the supposed benefits of using Marjuana to reduce the terrible symptoms that he faces every day. I wouldn’t say giving a reply to his question is encouragement to break the law at all. He has asked for our views and we should be free to give them.

Robert, my opinion is …go ahead if that is what you feel would benefit you. In fact I feel that Marjuana should be available on prescription for those suffering from Parkinson’s, as well as MS or other illnesses where the pain can at many times be terrible.

The problem I should imagine is finding a reliable, trustworthy source who would ensure you are given “quality” Marjuana rather than that dreadful “Skunk” that is supposedly 10 times stronger and not good at all.

I only hope those with their halo’s on straight never have to experience illness such as you have, I’m really sorry you are going through it.

If you feel it would benefit you for medicinal purposes. tried it and felt it alleviated your symptoms. then go for it !!

I’m no Expert:-) but it would depend on the definition of “Homegrown”, I spose the odd plant in the back garden would be ok, but not a loft full heated by next doors power supply.:lol:

The CPS are reluctant to prosecute those that grow less than 12 plants although a single plant could yield around 5 ounces(around £800).

The biggie is when growers bypass the meter…this is when small growers fall foul of the law…fraud.

Really? 12 plants.
So those people you hear of who successfully grow their tomato plants inside a wardrobe lined with baco foil are okay?

Tara I think you need to calm down. I have never been in favour of illegal drugs but research has shown that cannabis can be beneficial to some pain sufferers, and the NHS is now prescribing it for MS patients.
Very few of us can understand how people with Parkinson’s disease suffer and the OP was just asking for peoples opinions on how to relieve his discomfort, following comments from 2 girls at a shop. None of us have done anything illegal and if you choose to criticize a member for something they did years ago, I would suggest that you use the correct persons name, or the other person would have a right to accuse you of libel.
I have recently made efforts to make you feel welcome at this forum but, if you continue to be so aggressive, I doubt anybody else will. Like you,we all have problems in our lives, but the best way to help each other is to be kind and understanding. People on here will welcome you more if you do!

One of my daughters is a surveyor for a housing association. They are sometimes alerted to cannibals growing when the property below has water coming through the ceiling!

Has anyone considered cross pollinating a Cannabis Plant with a Mint Plant = a Menthol Spliff.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh I am still laughing about that… :lol::lol:

Who are they eating?

No…they’ll have everything confiscated and a possible caution or community service…depending on the CPS and judge.

Although still illegal cannabis (personal consumption) has been decriminalised .

And I only hinted…trust Twinks to spoil it.:-p

wait til LD sees it:shock:

A friend of mine has had MS for years and finds cannabis helpful. We are talking about pain relief. Not smack dealers.

***Please do not resort to name calling just because you disagree with someone .If you do your posts will be removed.
Thank you :-).

I don’t think there will be any problems for LD, especially since Mups changed his name to Longdongle :mrgreen:

Our main concern now should be Artangel, whose daughter is having to deal with cannibals in her job! :044:

Oh No! I will kill my iPad! This thread is really getting names mixed up today!
Thank you for pointing it out caricature, l hadn’t noticed until you said! :-):lol:

Twink, Thank You for your concern! :lol:

Tarantula

I have taken you off my ignore list temporarily as this libellous post was brought to my attention by several members.

Never have I said that I grow cannabis or have I ever smoked it or used any type of drug apart from those available at the chemists.

SO GET YOUR F*CKING FACTS RIGHT before you start accusing people. :twisted:

I expect an apology.

What if you don’t get one?

LD, there is no need to be concerned, we know you’re innocent>:-D Anyway, now you have become Longdongle you have much bigger things to worry about. :005::005::005: