Is black out or still in?

The only black I am likely to wear is black trousers occasionally.

One colour I can’t stand is grey. For some strange reason, it gives me the heebie-jeebies. :slight_smile:

That was clever, witty Spitty.:lol:

yes but are you takin the pink pills still - doesn’t seem like?

If black is black, I want my baby back …

I’m learning all the ‘trigger’ words.

You are. I’m putting you in my little black book.:mrgreen:

you’'ll need a big black book for this lot SP - I once slept in all black satin sheets - a very strange experience - there were signs all over in the morn!

Yeah, he does. Just saying like. :blush:

TOO much information!:shock:

creases! creases!! don’t be so narrow!

NO

As the Germans stopped bombing us by 1945 we got over the black out.

Little tip

Chose your topic titels much better:twisted:

yes and if I were you I would choose your topic titels a little better too - touche galtay?

I love black and for myself it will always be in. :lol: My trousers and skirts are usually black, but I wear all different coloured tops…

Oh yeah, 99% of my swimwear is black too, AND, I have a lot of Swimwear. :lol:

That made me laugh so much, tears rolled down my face:lol:

You like swimwear me like shoe tah dah:lol:

oh I had you down as a naked plunger??

I like LBDs love LRDs.

Black always looks tailored and elegant, but red makes a woman look so vibrant!

My wetsuits are black. Sharks prefer us in black as it makes us look like seals…or walruses.

Don’t sharks eat seals? Wearing black might make you look part of today’s menu?

oh my surfermom - there is not much that can make me laugh out loud on the net but that just did - the sharks bit that is - I’d like to see you vibrant erhm- in fact better still - well maybe not at this time of the day!!!

I did just pause there as I considered LBD’s and LRD’s - my grandmother used to refer to something different with the same letters - but no just a tremor of the brain there - no matter!

don’t worry summer - she has just become part of todays menu yum yum yum! - god black and red together - what about one leg red and one black - that would send me insane!