Irene Cara - star of Fame and Flashdance RIP

So sad to read that this vibrant and hugely talented performer has died at only 63. Such fabulous memories of her singing and sharing her uplifting, boundless energy and hope. A spirit of a different age.

Love this movie. Look forward to hopefully seeing it on tv as a tribute to her - it’s almost a modern opera

She died very young. I thought she would achieve more than she did after Flashdance. (I have never seen Fame)

1 Like

Wasn’t there an announcement of her death recently but it was a hoax. Now it’s happened!
She was too young to die. A great talent and Fame takes me back to the mid 1980’s when my children were young. They watched the series on television, then they would jump out of their chairs to dance to the music!

RIP Irene Cara.

1 Like

Was it the Covid vaccine? There is lots of this happening now to young fit sportsmen/women and entertainers.
RIP Irene…xx

Her cause of death is unknown as yet.

Would they report it if it had been caused by the covid vaccine Annie?
I don’t think they would based on previous experiences concerning the MSM.
There does seem to be an unusual unexplained rise in premature deaths reported on twitter, in young fit people.
Don’t want to put people off having the vax do they.

I’ve been recently bereaved - someone who was not vaccinated. Didn’t die of Covid but of a stroke. How do you explain that?

They probably knew someone who had been vaccinated. Death by association.

1 Like

And your point is Annie?

1 Like

I recently had a stroke at 58 years old, had all my jags up to date, I was pretty fit no high cholesterol problems ever in my life dont smoke, don’t drink heavily.
When in hospital one professional I was chatting to while getting treatment said that a lot of talk internally about strokes against younger people for no real answer, but it is obvious something is wrong
It could have been anything for my stroke I was also suffering from stress but I’ll always wonder
Very sorry for your loss Annie

1 Like

that people die of conditions that have nothing to do with the covid vaccine, particularly those people who have never been vaccinated.

1 Like

aha! that is a very good point - all deaths are indeed now caused by the covid vaccine :sunglasses:

Thanks Caveman. I am very glad you had treatment in time. He was also 58 and could not manage to get to the phone to ring emergency services (he tried but it was out of reach, the mobile wasn’t charged). Very sad. Too young to go.

1 Like

Like I said I’m very sorry to hear that and thats terrible
We have no proper hospital facilities so Im transferred to mainland on a helicopter
I got fantastic help and treatment, still are and at first felt my life was finished, I know no im a lucky one
We’re im from there has been a lot of under 55 to 60 years old dying, some got vaccines some not but it not
the usual
I hope they get to why he passed away and I’m sure that will help you understand what went wro for such a young man

1 Like

So we should ignore any links to the covid vaccine if the deceased had been vaccinated recently…?
All I said was there seemed to be more than average young fit people dying of strokes and heart problems these days, and because the cause of death with Irene Cara was unknown, could the vaccine have been an underlying cause.

I’m sorry to hear about your friend, but how is that relevant to a topic about Irene Cara?

Maybe the relevance is people including Irene Cara, are losing there life far to much younger than they should whether vaccinated or not The world has changed, and I for one hope that we see more and more research into the vaccine and the virus

1 Like

OGF you brought up the Covid vaccine and I can counter that by saying it’s covid that has caused so many deaths, neither of us can prove anything without going off on a tangent. However, in the case of Irene I thought it might have been suicide because they have not released the details. But there are hints in unofficial press that it was cancer.

1 Like