Introduction to Drum & Bass

1 Like

Jungle dnb, from stevie hyper D, no longer with us, a genre of dnb with a heavy reggae influence that simply became known as Jungle

1 Like

Nice to see we’ve got some drum n bass heads in the place :man_dancing:

Currently loving this:

2 Likes

My time through the House party, Warehouse party, in a field in the middle of nowhere party scene was 1987 to 1991, the speed difference (bpm) between '87 and ’ 91 was already noticeable, however, still kept listening to the music as it went through drum and bass, UK garage, happy hardcore, etc etc and all the sub genres, but then i am a lover of music, and can honestly say no matter what year, what genre, what sub genre, i will and have found at least one song, tune or piece of music i like
For The Love Of Music

2 Likes

Amen to that brother. :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

This is my preferred style but I’m the same Darren.

2 Likes

I haven’t listened to the whole hour set yet, but can tell just from one of the first tracks, Rhythm Quest - Closer To All Your Dreams, what journey you are more or less going to be taken on, and that track, original and various remixes, is still being played today on various radio stations and various clubs etc
One of very many that now come under the timeless classics from the genres of House, so much so, i , personally, have grouped them into original classics and modern classics

2 Likes