Introducing MURTAGH

Well it wasn’t me. :lol::lol:

Posing on the beach today.

Aw … he looks very attentive there LD :slight_smile:

I’m trying to think which pebble beach that is :smiley:

That’s the dog beach right at the end of Sidmouth, Mags.

He didn’t go into the sea, he seemed more interested in the stones. He does love to bite stones. :-p

He’s growing up fast, Dongles.

He is Tabs. :slight_smile:

Well, Mutagh is looking like quite the magnificent young man these days. What does he think of the water?

Hi Surfermom.

He doesn’t mind the water but he isn’t too bothered about going in as yet. He is more interested in biting every pebble on the beach. When at home though, he often sticks both paws into his water bowl. :lol::lol:

Some more recent pics

Not that he poses for the camera at all!!

He is lovely, Dongles. But what about Tirzah and Olivia? They never have a mention these days!

Olivia takes a bit of a back seat but then she always did tbh. Tirzah on the other hand still rules the roost. She only has to give him a look and he runs off behind dad. Takes no notice of me though. :cry:

How lovely :slight_smile: LD does Mutagh shed his cost very much …

He doesn’t shed at all Meg. I have not found one hair since we’ve had him but that does mean he needs a trim about every six weeks. I prefer the ‘shaggy’ look but you have to be careful that they don’t get tangles.

The poppy, btw, was when he had his trim in November near to remembrance Sunday. He came out with that attached. :lol:

He looks gorgeous LD, I would want to cuddle him all day :smiley:

He is gorgeous LD :cool: Chloe doesn’t shed I have to trim her every 6 weeks but would rather that than have dog hair all over the place.

Lovely photo’s, Dongle.
He’s got such a lovely face and expression, hasn’t he.

When is his first birthday? Gertie wants to come to his party. :lol:

His first birthday will be May 15th and he has already ordered the paper hats. :-p

When he wakes up, there’s a three minute window for cuddles before play kicks in. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I imagine he’s great fun!

Up to a point. :lol::lol:

The breeder described him as ‘a determined little thing.’ She wasn’t wrong. :lol: