Introducing Me

Welcome to the forum, Bantyman. Wow, you keep very busy, makes me look a sloth, although I do have three outlets for my volunteering. It’s fun, yet rewarding, isn’t it?

Keep us posted on your works, will look forward to it.

You had me at “ makes crumbles”. welcome…

Hi Primus, and thank you not quite got the grasp of this site yet and only just seen your reply, apologies…?

Thank you for your most kind welcome…

Thank you for your very nice welcome…

Hi Banty. When replying, if you click on the ‘quote’ button, you can then type your reply to that specific post.

Hope that helps. :-p

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks LD.

Thank you.

Could do with a little help if you can help me, ? I was replying to a thread about gardening the other day, and with the reply I wanted to include a photo, but pressing on the Insert Image icon when I tried to download the photo from my album it kept asking me for my URL or something like that and I am afraid I am lost…??

Welcome to the site Bantyman…I’m not so good at picture posting either…hopefully someone will help with your problem …there is a section in Announcements by Tachyon about loading pictures if not …good luck

hello Bantyman. Welcome. I do meals on wheels too and a lot of U3A. I am a retired winemaker in New Zealand and along with a couple of Ozzies on here , We represent the antipodes. :slight_smile:

Hi Bantyman

Thank you Sue…

Thanks for the welcome, cheers to you and yours…

Welcome to the forum. I am new too.