Introducing Me

Hi and welcome Robbo. Jump in and enjoy yourself. 75 years young yeah? I beat you by four years. Well it will be on the 18th :wink:

Hi Robbo
Welcome from me too :039:
Hope you stick around
We lose a lot of newbies in to the ether!!

Hello Bantyman. You sound like a chatterbox so you will fit in well here.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Nice to meet you Bantyman, I look forward to reading youā€¦:smiley:

Welcome to the forum, Bantyman. Wow, you keep very busy, makes me look a sloth, although I do have three outlets for my volunteering. Itā€™s fun, yet rewarding, isnā€™t it?

Keep us posted on your works, will look forward to it.

You had me at ā€œ makes crumblesā€. welcomeā€¦

Hi Primus, and thank you not quite got the grasp of this site yet and only just seen your reply, apologiesā€¦?

Thank you for your most kind welcomeā€¦

Thank you for your very nice welcomeā€¦

Hi Banty. When replying, if you click on the ā€˜quoteā€™ button, you can then type your reply to that specific post.

Hope that helps. :-p

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks LD.

Thank you.

Could do with a little help if you can help me, ? I was replying to a thread about gardening the other day, and with the reply I wanted to include a photo, but pressing on the Insert Image icon when I tried to download the photo from my album it kept asking me for my URL or something like that and I am afraid I am lostā€¦??

Welcome to the site Bantymanā€¦Iā€™m not so good at picture posting eitherā€¦hopefully someone will help with your problem ā€¦there is a section in Announcements by Tachyon about loading pictures if not ā€¦good luck

hello Bantyman. Welcome. I do meals on wheels too and a lot of U3A. I am a retired winemaker in New Zealand and along with a couple of Ozzies on here , We represent the antipodes. :slight_smile:

Hi Bantyman

Thank you Sueā€¦

Thanks for the welcome, cheers to you and yoursā€¦

Welcome to the forum. I am new too.