International Vaccine Certificates Available Now

In preparation for the International borders reopening soon, vaccinated Australians can download an International Vaccination certificate as from this coming Tuesday.

Has a government near you got similar certificate available?

I have a covid vaccination certificate. Not that I’m planning to go abroad.
They are not currently required in England, but in November I’m going to a concert in Cardiff. Wales requires certificates for this type of event :slightly_smiling_face:

I think I heard on the BBC news that some night clubs in England are insisting on them. And they showed the kids entering, waving their phones against some scanning device.

I have the paper version, a bit like the pic above.

https://www.nhsx.nhs.uk/media/images/covid_letter3.width-320.png

Vaccination certificates are required in NSW but they are different to the international ones the latter require your passport number.

The domestic ones appear in your check in app or Medicare app.

All I have are credit card sized vaccination appointment cards that are over-stamped by the vaccination centre as given and lists the type and batch number. One for me and one for my wife.

Yeah me to with the paper one. Think my nightclub days are over now :grinning:

We have paper vaccination certificates in Scotland but I will have to get my one updated to include my booster jab.

I have a Vaccination Passport issued in 1954 by the World Health Organisation containing a history of all my many vaccinations.

I have my vaccination certificate/passport

I’ll need it for my next holiday over Christmas and New Years together with a negative PCD test.

I drove into the ACT from NSW but I wasn’t checked at all as to my vaccination status when I crossed the border, it does seem to be an honesty thing.