Interesting reading about Covid and the Vaccines

An interesting take on the mystery surrounding the UK’s government/media response to Covid 19

Its a sad fact Foxy, the folks most terrorized by the restrictions were the folks who would have abided by advice, in an attempt to stem the flow of folks into the NHS system. The restrictions were imposed to control the naysayers who weren’t fussed either way, shame things have to happen this way but it was what it was. Imo.

1 Like

So Trump and Boris almost dying of covid were just publicity stunts?

I suspect Mr Trump’s may have been.

I can’t speak for Trump Annie, but you think that Boris ‘Almost died?’
Such a coincidence that he was admitted to hospital during the first lockdown in April, but was fine just one month later when he was alleged to have attended a party in Downing street in May. Probably to celebrate the fact that he had successfully shut down the entire UK.
What an oscar winning performance…And the winner is…

I can’t really read it because things keep popping up.

We were talking about this at home and saying when you look back people were absolutely terrified by what the medical experts and media were telling us. I remember being out for a walk in the countryside one day and saw a friend and she nearly fell in a hedge trying to keep her distance.

Adverts on TV showing people on ventilators and nurses crying and wiping sweat from their brows when in reality nobody was being admitted for ops and wards were empty.

Huge perspex screens in shops with slots to pass your germ ridden money through.

Not allowed to visit loved ones in care homes so they passed away from loneliness and broken hearts yet care staff could go down the pub or cafe and then straight into work!

2 Likes

had they been ordinary people they would have 99% likely died. They had around the clock care. In the case of Trump an army of medics just for him. You think it was just a publicity stunt? I don’t think Guy’s hospital would have kept that quiet OGF!

1 Like

Rose the hospitals were already full of patients when the pandemic struck. They were then hit by a wave of covid patients who had to be isolated. There was a Royal free documentary at that time. They were in danger of running out of oxygen as the capacity required to deal with all the covid patients meant people who had heart failure etc had to be rationed. It was a terrible time. One of our neighbours died from covid in a care home. Until testing was introduced it was impossible for care homes to control infections.

1 Like

You would have thought that wouldn’t you Annie, but I think we have no idea how much we are being lied to, manipulated, and misdirected by the media who is the tail of the establishment’s dog…
Mrs Fox and me had quite a few appointments at our local hospital. We were shepherded into the waiting room. It was deserted, with no information on how long we would have to wait, Mrs Fox wandered down a corridor in search of a person to ask. She came upon a room with several nurses and porters, unmasked, and sat around a table playing cards…
She was hastily returned to the waiting room…
It would appear that most people died of covid who were admitted to hospital, even people who didn’t have covid when they were admitted but caught it while in there. Our own Swimmy was one of those patients…
Boris perhaps had covid, but was used as an example to us all what would happen if we didn’t follow the rules…He would not have died, and neither did thousands of people who contracted covid, including Mrs Fox (who had recently had major surgery) and myself (who was diagnosed with severe heart failure)…Funny how you never see pictures of Boris on life saving breathing apparatus, which, had he been in intensive dare, would most certainly have been administered.

The truth of what happened during those dark days is gradually coming out Annie, so stand by for some serious revelations in the future…

4 Likes

Glad I’m fully jabbed.
I had covid over Christmas , was no more than a light cold ,
indeed I tested negative on the 10th day.
I might not of got off so lightly without the vaccine.

2 Likes
1 Like

Glad to hear that you avoided the worst Ripple.

1 Like

1 Like

But you don’t know that. We got covid in June and hardly knew we had it. We were fully jabbed. our adult son then caught it from us and just had a dry throat. he never had any jabs at all.

OGF I hear what you are saying and yes I too have my own thoughts on what could have , should have , was ? , wasn’t . The only sadness I carry for me personally is a young friend of 36 went out the night after official lockdown , he went to a party and was a singer , he spent the evening with another entertainer and 3 days later was very poorly , went into hospital, was put into a coma and died weeks later of covid .

He was overweight and a typical 36 year old enjoying a few too many beers but other than that a young lovely guy .

The other thing I keep thinking is why weren’t those quickly made hospitals used ( my mind can’t remember the name ) all those beds all that equipment but the hospitals overcrowded , then demolished quickly and quietly .

I think things will come out in time.

1 Like

Nightingale susan_m, warehouses to stick the sick in, thankfully not required.

Thanks Spitty yes nightingale. Why were they never used , I never understood , all that money building them and they sat empty . No one mentions them now

Basically, the distancing and other measures kept us from the brink plus the fact, even if the healthcare staff were not being decimated by the virus itself, there would not have been enough Doctors and Nurses to staff them, if I remember right.

They didn’t build any buildings, I don’t think, I think they requisitioned Large Buildings which at the time, the public could not use anyway like the NEC etc.

Do you suppose the Queen didn’t really die and it was just media hype? Is she really at Balmoral having tea and marmalade sandwiches with Philip?