Instant dislike of a person

What causes an instant dislike to a person? is it their mannerism- attitude- size- looks?

A lack of tolerance maybe Bazza, everyone should be given a chance, initial impressions can be deceiving.

I think it’s your gut feeling that makes your shackles rise… a bit like a cat really!

I never instantly dislike a person…I don’t know them at all, so how could I? My dog, however is very good at instantly liking people…especially if they have a biscuit! :smiley:

realspeed, Are you looking for a recommendation for a hitman? :lol:

I think you have to get to know a person before saying you dislike them otherwise you are just going by their looks.

Are you volunteering Art :slight_smile: I would imagine you are fast on the draw :cool:

Why take an instant dislike to someone just feminine intuition ,it doesn’t have to be for any particular reason , in reverse I find it easy to take an instant liking towards someone .

A sensible dog Pixie :slight_smile: clearly anticipation of a biscuit is all…

I don’t think I’ve ever instantly disliked someone on the first meeting, it usually takes time for their personalities to come out, when I started this job , a couple of people seemed ok at first, but I quickly found out their real persona, thankfully they’re no longer there…

It’s attitude with me.

Meg…it gets a bit embarrassing when she noses through peoples shopping bags if they stop for a chat though!:blush:

Meg, Twink taught me all I know how to exterminate men!! :lol:

Smell…bad personal hygiene.

Since we are all a part of the whole, to dislike someone is to dislike part of yourself. Open your arms and your heart RS and let the clear and joyous wind waft the olive branch carrying dove to your heart.

Yep, see above…opening your arms will do it :lol:

What a load of tripe!! :smiley:

Surely not with the dreaded pillow again, Art? :shock:

Wot He said…I think…or is that sarcasm:mrgreen: :-p

Carol, the fact that you even bothered to read it is high praise indeed :lol: