Inside family who walk on all fours -could be ‘evolutionary throwback’

• well, if it works for them…:thinking:
1 Like

I suppose that out of the billions of people on the planet, we really shouldn’t be surprised to find the occasional anomaly.

1 Like

Several things occur to me…
It’s The Sun
Marriage between cousins
19 children
7 children in 5 years
Quite obvious severe cognitive and physical impairment
We’d call it cerebral palsy

Well they are “surprisingly agile” according to the article, so maybe there is something in it? Not that I’ll be trying it, mind you…my back is bad enough :joy:

Maybe they are readying themselves for the day when people no longer communicate with words – they are all too busy on their mobiles so only know how to grunt! :speak_no_evil: :roll_eyes: :grinning:
Monkey With Expressions Smiley

1 Like

Ha! In the future, everyone will have big bulging eyes and one elongated finger & thumb constantly jabbing at something :roll_eyes: :joy:

…and the anti-vaxxers will finally have been proven right about long term effects.

@Dextrous , More likely they live in a potato growing region ??
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

@Donkeyman There are lots of potatoes and other vegetables grown in the rural area where I live. A lot of the UK is supplied from this agricultural area. Anyway, there’s nothing wrong with potatoes (or the people living where they are grown):

:upside_down_face: :grinning:

@Baz46 , Yes ,but UK taters are picked mechanically ,
whereas rural Turkey may well be different ?
It is possible that certain groups of pickers in Turkey have
been bowed by constant bending , and that their children learnt
to follow their parents behaviour due to lack of another example
to follow ?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

@Donkeyman, Ah I see what you were getting at now. There are some very strange / funny nicknames applied to people in rural country areas, I have heard only some of them and thought that was possibly what you were meaning.

Back to peeling the spuds / taters for dinner now.
:grinning:

@Baz46 :+1::+1:!!
Donkeyman! :grin::grin: