In a&e new years eve

My goodness, Queenie, I have only just read your posts.
That must have been very scary. thank goodness you went and got proper help and they dealt with you quickly and efficiently.

That is really bad them not letting your GP know your previous results, although I am surprised your GP didn’t chase it up before now, too.

Anyway, your have been seen now, and you will be tucked up in your own bed again tonight, so be thankful for that, and try to relax a little now.
I really hope everything works out well soon. x x

1 Like

So pleased to read you are home again, and hopefully you will get sorted out now.

LQ, I’m so glad you’re back home and that some action has at last been taken. However, the delays you have been subject to are disgusting and you are perfectly correct in that such delays should never happen when someone’s life is potentially in danger. Of course, I suspect and sincerely hope that you are not actually in danger; I believe that atrial fibrillation is very often not in itself dangerous (especially since I have the same condition!).
I’d like to wish you the best of luck with the eventual outcome and am sure that things will turn out to be a welcome relief for you.

Just read your posts LQ I’m glad your safely home now . Sleep well x

It’s a relief to know you are back home again Bev!

Relieved to hear that you’re back home and doing better. What a stressful time. Hope things go better for you soon. Thanks for the update.

Hi Queenie
Glad to hear you are back home ( and tucked up in bed I expect by now ) :slight_smile:

OMY as if you haven’t got enough on your plate!
I’m glad to hear you’re home again Bev. x

I think I would make an official complaint about the delay in your doctor getting the results!!

Echo JBR’s thoughts here. I too am on Bisoprolol for the same condition and hope too it is not life threatening for me. But. That doesn’t excuse the hospital’s negligence in following up on your results. Glad you took the initiative of going to A&E and getting yourself seen to.

Take care. And hugs to you and John.

Hi

You were lucky to get seen so soon, people are dying here waiting outside in ambulances to be admitted.

My wait last time was such that my condition triggered the Sepsis Protocol.

I am home, but with Morphine Etc to help with the wait.

I wish you all the best in these troubling times.

Just on way to hospital, had a phonecall this morning to go for an outpatient appointment to see ambulatory care. So glad I’m being fast tracked now.

The condition has worsened and the 7.5 bisoprolol wasn’t doing itts job anymore. Has 10mg last night and happily I’m feeling better this morning.

I was told when you have AF you are at high risk of stroke .

Anyway I’m so grateful im being fast tracked now.

Happy New Year x

3 Likes

Hope they get on top of the problem, happy new year if you can.

1 Like

Some good news, LQ, I’m glad to hear.
I hope that things will begin to look up for you now, now that they are taking more responsibility.

2 Likes

@LionQueen I’m late to this thread, and so sorry to read what you’ve been through, but so pleased your situation has been taken seriously and you’re now being fast tracked. I’m absolutely disgusted by your cardio’s negligence in getting test results to your GP, with no action taken. Yes, mistakes can be made, but this really is unforgiveable. Thank heavens you’re now getting the help you so clearly need.

2021 really wasn’t your year, was it? Talk about bad luck being with you right up to the last day - you couldn’t make it up, could you? Sending wishes that 2022 will be a happier and healthier year for both you and John xx

This has only just now popped up on my unread list I’m sorry to say.

I truly hope you are feeling much better and are getting the full treatment you so clearly need Bev. Have a big hug from me too

(:lol: I nicked this from Maverick’s post :lol: I’m hoping he won’t mind.)

He will Percy as “he” is a “she”! :smile:

1 Like

Oh dear

@Percy_Vere I’m a she not a he.
:kiss:

I too have a heart condition Tachycardia. You explain the feelings well here except of instead of wanting to cry. When mine flares up I just want to scream.
I’m glad you’re okay and back home. Hopefully they get your treatment right. Nothing scarier IMHO than heart problems.

Oooops! My apologies, milady.

2 Likes

No problems @Chillie6, it was probably cos of of the way I walk.