Imagination Game

If you were a tyrant :twisted:, with unfettered power, what atrocity would you most like to visit upon your people?

Only one go each please.

I won’t be participating, btw, I don’t like hearing things that aren’t nice, as I think some of you already know. In fact, I encourage no one to take part, just to show how nice we all are. :001:

If I were a tyrant I would only allow a few of what I considered the best males to procreate. All the unworthy would be castrated, branded and given as slaves to women of medium power, as workers, to women who did not want to have children (or sex). This way and by allowing only the select males to breed with the superior women I would create a super race, mostly comprised of women. Regular culls would be undertaken.

Lockdowns, masks, no holidays abroad …

Too late - didn’t see that bit. Are your testicles shrivelling Harbal?

I don’t think you quite understand the rules of the game, Aerolor. We’re looking for evil, not common sense.

Perhaps you should save until I do a “How to Run a Country Properly” thread. :001:

You’ve thought about this before, haven’t you, d00d? :wink:

I daren’t look, Aerolor. :shock:

I saw no rules.

Okay, I’ll allow it. I’m sure most men would consider it worthy of a tyrant. :023:

I would ban social media & mobile phones. That would be the end of the world for most of the population. The internet can stay, until I say so because its useful for the moment. Once i get bored with it, I would flick the switch on and off randomly as I see fit.

That would hit the spot as far as misery is concerned, Pixie. Would you give them something to put in their hands, to replace the phone, or would you just let their thumbs flail about wildly in empty space?

I think I would enjoy watching their thumbs flail uselessly in the air, Harbal. Clicking and scrolling in the wind, eyes darting furiously in an effort to latch onto something resembling a word. They’d be climbing up to try and scroll a No Parking sign and Stop signs all over the place!

And shop windows, hoping to see the goods on display being refreshed.

Weird.
Just weird.

You are encouraging us to entertain evil thoughts, Harbal?
Shame on you.:018:

My word, Bratti, what a tough nut you are to crack. :slight_smile:

Inviting, RN, not encouraging. :cool:

It would depend on what mood o woz in.

Not Covid-19