I'm a Celebrity 2023 - Day 22 - Sam's a Winner ...!

Day 19

Sunny (and hot)

The campers general depression was made worse when the popular Nick left … :slightly_frowning_face: … and even worse when they realised that Sam was solo cook … :frowning_face:

BTT - No Time to Cry - Cry Harder - Sam volunteered

A “sequel” to the BTT that Nella aborted - Underground with obstacles and critters - 6 stars to be collected with the aid of a “secret agent” watch - Sam nervous but thrilled to be an “agent” - faltered on the first obstacle (laser beams) but then shot through the rest to get 6/6 … :clap:

His success and popularity at camp were, however, short-lived - he burned the rice (although he blamed his new sous-chef, Nigel) … :-1:

Celebrity goss:

Danielle (not being intellectually gifted) was lucky enough to get into “Jamie Oliver’s Dream School”, taking drama with Simon Callow and Dominic West as mentors then had similar luck with her (bad) Eastenders audition … :exclamation:

Tony, after he retired, got a call offering him a film part in a “Rocky” movie but he decided against it - the next thing he knew the movie director flew in from Hollywood and made him an offer he couldn’t refuse - apparently Sly really wanted him for “Creed” and rebooked him for “Creed 3” … :exclamation:

Them’s the breaks … :wink:

Dinner was Rubber Lip Fish - no-one was impressed except Nigel (game is his bag … :face_with_monocle:) - once he’d prepared the fish, Sam made a good job of cooking it and the campers were well impressed … … :shallow_pan_of_food:

A short shift for the campers at a “Call Centre” then followed - taking and answering calls in a bug-infested office - 12 calls dealt with - a full breakfast earned … :fried_egg:

Camp - Elimination - Danielle v Tony - Danielle OUT … :exclamation:

1 Like

Some revelations and disclosures from Nick:

:grinning:

17 lbs … :exclamation:

Day 20

Overcast

Breakfast arrived - bacon, eggs and bread with ketchup … :fried_egg: :bacon:

Josie’s wind was expelled with some force and for some duration … :scream_cat:

BTT - Grotty Christmas - Nigel and Marvin - Subjected to deluges of rotten meat and veg, critters and gunge while collecting stars then forced to crack open eyes to collect the “juice”, which had to be drunk … :scream: - 5/5/ - :clap:

Josie and Nigel had a chat in the bus - Nigel revealed the gravy train that is the life of a Euro MEP - … :astonished:

Campers “Meet the Family” … but I didn’t.

Dinner … a great-looking goat-leg - fried up by Sam - went down well … :shallow_pan_of_food:

Elimination - Josie v Marvin OUT … :exclamation:

Another nice chap who performed all tasks and duties without seeking attention … :clap:

1 Like

Day 21

Sombre in camp … :no_mouth:

Celebrity Cyclone - the balls and the water … :ocean:

Josie and Sam excited, Nigel and Tony less so … :026: :thinking:

Nigel - first up with 4 stars - struggled but stayed put

Josie - collected 3 from Nigel but knocked back - restarted

Sam - took his time - collected 2 from Josie

Tony - collected 1 from Sam - stood up well until he was knocked down

Eventually all 4 celebs in position - meal won … :exclamation:

Deals on Wheels - some sort of game (I took a comfort break) - a win - ice cream with flakes in cones … :icecream:

Dinner - Buffalo Ribs - they were large, but fatty - did the campers care … :question: … erm, no - they tore them apart with their teeth … :grimacing:

Elimination - Josie OUT … :exclamation:

An all-male final, then … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Day 22

Sunny

BTT x 3 - 1 each

Tony strapped on a plate and covered in critters and gore for 10 mins - he wasn’t happy and kept calling some people (the producers?) “arseholes” but he stayed put … :clap:

Sam had the eating trial - large portions of critters and animal parts - the camel toe was tough but the pig’s vagina almost defeated him … :pig::clap:

Nigel - locked in a coffin with large and unhappy snakes for 10 mins - … :coffin: … Nigel stayed cool … :clap:

A Full Last Supper won - courses and drinks of their choice … :026:

3rd - Nigel - delighted and diplomatic … :037:

Sam and Tony together in the studio - Bromance Revisited … :052:

Runner-Up - Tony … :026:

Winner - Sam … :041:

No Zara for Sam, just his best friend, Pete … :thinking:

1 Like

Missed last couple so thanks for posting . Pleasd Sam won . I liked all three men . Nigel a cool dude and a true gentleman .

1 Like

Thanks for the coverage Omah.
I haven’t had the time (or inclination) to follow this years I’m a celebrity, but I’ve looked in every day on the forum to catch up with the show from your excellent reports…
Well done…I just wanted you to know it was appreciated…
:+1:

2 Likes