I'm A Celebrity 2019

Knickers on top … :lol:

Outright Winner Odds - I’m A Celebrity 2019

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/t/4761/I'm+A+Celebrity...Get+Me+Out+Of+Here!.html

4/11 - Andrew Whyment
3/1 - Jacqueline Jossa
12/1 - Roman Kemp

Although I don’t mind Roman, I detest the other two so I shan’t be watching … :018:

However, on the whole, it’s been an enjoyable series with some classic “horror” and some disgusting “trials”. I shan’t be “following” the Kardashians, buying Girls Aloud Greatest Hits or getting up for Good Morning Britain but I’ll be recalling the “adventures” of Caitlyn, Nadine and Kate for at least a week or two … :smiley:

I was gutted Kate went. I was hoping it was Jacqueline

Andy to win for me but if he doesn’t I hope it’s Roman, I just hope Jacqueline doesn’t win, I just haven’t warmed to her at all, I go as far as to say she gets on my nerves.

I’ve enjoyed the show in a way but at times it’s been a bit boring because they all got on so well, there wasn’t really enough clashes of characters. Apart from Ian now and then being a bit morngy and moody they’ve all been nicey nicey so it wasn’t really an edge of seat show.

I’d love to do that slippy slope trial, it looks such fun.

May the best man win……….Andy :mrgreen: Put your angry face straight Omah, I can almost here ya going grrrrrrr hehehehe. Sorry, couldn’t resist teehee

So Jacqueline won…it was a close contest wasn’t it. I loved watching this year’s I’m a celeb…and your synopsis Omar made it even nicer…thankyou.

I’m A Celeb Kate Garraway’s shock at losing a stone and developing ‘crazy’ eyebrows

Speaking after enjoying a shower at the Palazzo Versace hotel, Kate said: “I think I learned I’m braver than I think I am. I’m stronger than I think I am.

“But I was a bit shocked when I got into the dressing room and looked in the mirror.

"I thought ‘Oh, my God!’ –because you don’t see yourself. There is no mirror in the jungle.

“They weigh you before you go in and they weigh you when you come out and I’ve lost a stone… I was really eating in there as well, so rice and beans is kind of the way to go.”

Wow … that’s THREE stone in total that the lovely Kate has lost … :shock:

I think I’d rather have had Andy win over Jacqueline but “que sera, sera” … :smiley:

I was gutted Andy didn’t win, but, life goes on.

Me too. I saw Andy as the more genuine of the two. Jacqueline’s interviews were dire, I hate it when she speaks like a two year old. Anyway, she’s refusing to do any more which hasn’t gone down too well. Her boyfriend has been up to his old tricks again (allegedly).

Same here, Queenie. :frowning:

This time next year, Andy will be a millionaire … and happy … :041:

IMO, Jacqueline is shallow and two-faced - her ambition will not bring her happiness … :018:

How come Jacqueline got so many votes?
I heard on the grapevine that there had been some vote rigging…:shock:

I wondered the same Foxy, I dont understand her popularity. Wouldn’t surprise me if there had been some rigging.
Andy was very popular but like Omah says, he’ll go on to do bigger things and earn a good crust, I hope he does too. Nice, genuine people like him deserve to go far.

I’ve not heard that but there were reports of Nadine’s overseas fans using VPN to vote via the app … :104:

That’s probably what I was referring to Omah, apparently they could vote multiple times…:018:

IMO, Jacqueline had a plan from Day 1 - from the screaming ab-dabs to the triumph over fear while keeping her portrayal “simple” … now:

Jacqueline Jossa ‘snubs EastEnders return to focus on fashion deals, paid Instagram posts and other lucrative options’ following I’m A Celebrity win

Meanwhile, a team photo:

This time next year we will have forgotten about the lot of 'em. :-p

So even when trebled it wasn’t enough. :lol:

What if they were doing that for Jacqueline Longdogs…

True, Foxy. I certainly didn’t think she was winning material.