If you were in a room with everyone you've met in this life, who would you be looking for?

Saw this on a post somewhere and thought it was an interesting question.

If everyone you’ve met in your life, including the now dead people, were in a room with you, who would you want to see first?

I would have thought family members would be high on the list

For whom? Some people don’t get along with their families.

The Bugger that crossed me!

2 Likes

The exit door in the room

4 Likes

i would love to see both grandfathers, one i never met, but the other meant the world to me and i never told him so…

1 Like

I would be looking for my grandma and grandfather and my dad.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to be in such a room…bit spooky, like an episode of The Twilight Zone gone wrong :scream:

1 Like

This is a strange question. However, I would search out my 1st fiancée Carola. We stayed good friends despite the early split and as she sadly passed away during 2010, I would like to meet up with her again.

2 Likes

A close friend I had in grammar school.His family moved away and I’ve never seen him since.He was writing good comedy sketches even then (some even amused our grim headmaster)and it seemed destined he would make that a successful career.You can’t have enough rich friends.

2 Likes

Far too many to cram in one room!

2 Likes

My father. :cry:

3 Likes

My Dad.

2 Likes

I was going to say …no one.

Then read so many had mentioned relatives, lost loved ones and lost loathed ones … and it made me think.
I’d ask my great-greatfather what happened to his mother after she came out of jail?
Last known whereabouts 1881 Census in prison.

1 Like

Family members obviously, but the one person I would search for is my best friend, who was murdered 15 years ago :cry:

1 Like

Morticia that sounds interesting do you know the reasons . Family history is fascinating prison in those days terrible especially for women . Poor things

I’d be looking for the bar so I can get drunk as a skunk.

Or in the disco room dancing around handbags and stilettoes with my BFFs.

The other scenarios all depend on whether I am in my twenties young and lithe in a LBD…

that’s so sad. I’m sorry for your loss.

1 Like

She was a thief , a bit of a scumbag actually … and a very inept one who had a thing for stealing clothes from where she worked in a laundry, and then hawked them in pawn shops.
A cleptomaniac.

1 Like

Interesting Morticia thankyou . As you said I wonder what did happen to her.