If you were able to produce your own TV show, what would it be about?

Mine would be about the beauty of Nature and how we must preserve it.
Tasmania would be the focus of the show because for the most part, it is still pristine, if you overlook the moonscape of my home town Queenstown.

The clear fell logging for woodchips.
The poisoned Macquarie Harbour from overstocked fish farms, and the damage to the Tarkine by recreational four wheel driving.
The Tasmanian Devil Facial Tumour disease threatening the species.
The Illegal cutting and removal of ancient huon pine trees.
The Illegal introduction of trout into trout free lakes, plant disease and dieback.
The introduced animals such as rabbits, foxes, starlings, goats, wasps and bumblebees, The red fin perch, carp, deer,
The riverbank erosion on the beautiful Gordon River from the increase numbers of tourist cruise boats, The reduced flows of major rivers by Hydro Electric Dams.
Maybe not so pristine after all. :thinking:

3 Likes

Mine would be about mental health awareness, the people affected and what can and had been done about it.

2 Likes

Mine would be about old geezers, blasting about on Ebikes :bike:

2 Likes

Have to be history, I’d be the new Lucy Worsley with wrinkles :joy:

I’ve always been interested in British history indeed spending many holidays visiting historic sites and buildings.
Just spent two weeks discovering the castles along the welsh marches .

Here’s one Chepstow , that’s my dog with a friend in the foreground

2 Likes

I’d love to do a series like Countryphile but about citys and urban areas

So many real characters, interesting businesses, community projects and spaces buildings and sculptures in urban areas, it would be great to show case them

3 Likes

Not television but my dream was to see my book series turned into films, someday…

I just make eBook video trailers which I post on my YouTube channel. Due to shear amount in the platform, I’ve not had them viewed much and I’m currently in the process of updating both.

Thanks!

1 Like

about me and my background .

2 Likes

Urban Exploration - I like the idea of exploring empty or derelict buildings at night.

2 Likes

It would be about how MPs lie through their teeth and keep a straight face.

3 Likes

Photography of course

2 Likes

Something creative, upcycling projects, making useful things cheaply from other things that people no longer need or use, when you think about it the sky’s the limit.

My series must really engage with the average person who fancies getting a bit hands on, I don’t want a Kirsty Allsopp type of approach. I have nothing against Kirsty but my programmes aren’t going to be too posh :wink:

2 Likes

Either photography or something about the origins of the universe.

2 Likes

music through the ages (but stopping at 2000)

2 Likes

Womble TV?

2 Likes

Perhaps,
I’ll have a word with the boss.

1 Like

So cuddly.

2 Likes

Pillion?

1 Like

Never considered that, would you trust me?

1 Like

I wouldn’t trust myself on a vintage Puch Maxi.
Looks like it’s your call.

1 Like

Well, time and speed has moved on. if I have a pillion, the speed will be reduced, out of respect for life.

2 Likes