If you had two wishes

If you had two wishes right now what would they be? I wanted to do three at first, but let’s do two so that our wishes seem more heartfelt.

My two:

  1. To live to be 113 years old or more.
  2. Bring back my cousin(gone since 1997).

Okay, next!

3 Likes

Brilliant thread Jessica!

  1. For everyone’s wishes to come true so long as they don’t infringe on the rights of others to live their lives however they see fit (so long as they are not hurting anyone).

  2. To bring back my mum, dad and brother, and all my other family members who have died - including those I never got to meet - I would have loved to have met some of them.

I’m guessing most people will long for lost ones, and even though it’s something I’ve been accustomed to and so acutely sensitive to ever since losing my brother when I was 17, I think as you get older you feel losses even more - losing someone becomes that much more unbearable.

In fact I was just saying to someone earlier today that I don’t really allow myself to get close to people anymore - because the thought of losing someone (i.e by them dying) is just horrible. Sometimes I wonder how others traverse this…

1 Like
  1. Wishing my son an anxiety free life of contentment in an increasingly unfathomable world.

  2. Making the right decisions during the rest of my time on earth.

1 Like
  1. My two sons and their families have long, happy and healthy lives.

  2. I outlive my dog. She is a rescue and I can’t bear the thought of her having to be re-homed again.

2 Likes

I can’t honestly think of anything I would wish for…and sometimes having wishes granted might not produce the outcome that you expected…
:thinking:

3 Likes

@okfirstofall For me has to be👉 A) total world peace: and B) a cure for ALL major illnesses. Anything else and orientated on me would be utterly selfish.

1 Like
  1. I’m not in the best of health but I survive. I’d like to carry on surviving for a few more years.

  2. Same for Mrs d00d.

2 Likes

Can I have your two thwn?

2 Likes

Yes spitfire you can have one of my wishes…

Thought about it, but really can’t think what to do with two wishes - one wish would certainly be health related, the other wish i would ‘gift’ to someone else to make use of.

2 Likes

I wish I could have an infinite number of wishes that would become true.

1 Like

I don’t wish…I think about it, then if I can make a positive contribution to the issue, I act on it!

3 Likes

revealing a wish stops it becoming true

You valid make that not happening to be your first wish.

Hmm, a paradox🤷🏻‍♂️

Great answer and I’m with you.

I will use the wishes when you lot are asleep