If You Had To Choose, Which Would You Prefer?

Ahh… but have you got a magnetic personality too? :smiley:

Good health for me. please. Plus some money, not loads of.

1 Like

Yeah, but are you going to share what your “something else” is? :rofl:

Maree, l think for that category, l would prefer some of the replies in a sealed envelope! :smiley:

What about,
‘Around the world luxury holiday of a lifetime’?

Your very own castle in an idyllic setting with a full staff of butlers, maids, valets and naughty night nurse?

A full mouth of sparkling blinding white implants/veneers encrusted with diamonds and precious gold? Plus a toothpick!

Liz Taylor’s famous diamond (68 carats) that was given to her by Richard Burton?

A vault crammed with gold bars/gold bullion?

Or just fish and chips for two at a seaside resort of your choice?

1 Like

the something else leaves the mind boggling. in my book you just can’t beat a bit of something else :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d choose not to choose Arty, I’ve done okay thus far. I would have hoped to find God during my time, I’ve heard so much about him, so that probably would be my preference. Until then, I’ll muddle on…God willing!

1 Like

Or indeed a bit of the other …… :rofl:

2 Likes

Eeeek, you could be right, no photos, please!

I might go for a cottage in Cornwall by the sea

1 Like

Why is that not on the list? :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

We must be careful on the forum realspeed and Maree, I’ve just had a post flagged and removed that was just a piece of harmless banter. It seems there is a big clean up job taking place on the forum…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh no! Now you’ve left me trying to work out what a gent like you could possibly have said :rofl: I am so sorry that happened to you x

It’s not really in me to be careful in that way, if me and my posts don’t suit, then let ‘em flag away.

3 Likes

Yep, I stared with nothing, I’ve still got most of it.

1 Like

You have 3 something else’s!! :thinking:

2 Likes
1 Like

Shush don’t tell anybody. It’s just the way I was built :clown_face:

2 Likes