If you could swap lives with a movie character for a day, who would it be and why?

If I could swap lives with a movie character for a day (and only a day), I’d be Julia Roberts in Sleeping with the Enemy. That first day of the movie was beautiful. The house. The view. The organization. The food. The solitude. Just for one day, that might be a beautiful place to be.

Then I’m out because I’m not up for the rest of it.

If you could live the life of a movie character for one day, which would it be, and what would you be doing?

Tbh i wouldn`t want to butterscotch,they are so fake.

2 Likes

Samantha from Bewitched, sort a few things, and certain people out. :mage: :broom:

4 Likes

No, not the actors, the movie characters as if they were real. Or do you mean that all movie characters are not real life? That’s the point, isn’t it?

Batman isn’t real, but the movie character is, so you would take on the characteristics of Batman, admittedly a fake person.

Nice one! That could be fun.

Yes it could :grinning: BUT, I was thinking more along the lines of giving a few Westminster Idiots a good hard kick up the rear. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

And turn them into frogs…Wait a minute?
:thinking:
:frog:
Personally I think it would be the other way round…And some famous actors would wish they were me…
:sunglasses:…Darling…

1 Like

It’d have to be Quint from Jaws, his rustic down to earth lifestyle, out on a boat fishing etc.
I’m not sure I’d want to meet the same end though :thinking:

Oh… Farewell and adieu to you Spanish ladies :anchor::musical_note::notes:

3 Likes

I feel butterscotch they are never themselves,they seem to always in character.
As for Batman characters and the like,i honestly would not want to play one,maybe i`m just a misery.

1 Like

Quint is my absolute favourite movie character, my hero, he cracks me up :rofl:

Sometimes we watch Jaws through just to see him and get to the bit where he says:

“Here’s to swimming with bow-legged women!”

I don’t know why it makes me laugh so much but it just does, for several minutes!

1 Like

Robert Shaw was terrific wasn’t he?
I might just have to watch Jaws again tonight.
He put in a larger than life appearance playing Henry the Eighth in a man for all seasons too :+1:

2 Likes

James Bond (Sean Connery version) Guns,girls,gadgets.What is there not to like?

1 Like

I’d be Beatrix Kiddo, The Bride, from Kill Bill, just let me loose with that Hattori Hanson sword for one day………

2 Likes

Bugs Bunny

download

1 Like

I’d like to ride with Jodie Whittaker in the Tardis.
Love to tangle with Cyberman Daleks Sontarans
The master Weeping Angels et all.
Of cause Id have to back by tea and to do my home work
dr who
daleksjpg
sontaran2
weepingangels

1 Like

Hi Rox, do I sense your nose is beginning to twitch?
:innocent::grin:

You sure do. :shushing_face: