If l Looked Into Your Garage, What Would l See?

Would it be cluttered, or ever so perfect with white painted walls and a red floor? Does your car go in there, every night, so it’s pretty clear?

Or, does it contain yours, or other people’s stuff? Tell me, l’d love to hear!
Mine is a nightmare and needs to be sorted… but wait… the stuff in there might be useful one day!

2 Likes

My garage is full of boxes of ‘stuff’. Some is Daughters, from when she moved from her house & never took it back, but most of it is our joint ‘stuff’. For fairs etc.It really needs going through as some could go to charity shops & some to car boots, if we ever get around to selling at them again. We feel the same, most of it would be very useful for someone. :grin:

1 Like

Mine is mostly full of my children’s university stuff.

1 Like

well now theres Garden stuff which is mine , like a Grass Roller which ive never used because I have no Grass, We inherited it along with some garden tools , Theres loads of Car cleaning stuff which belongs to our Son , along with loads and loads of Tools that belonged to my hubby but now our son as inherited them , 3 car wheels with tyres

Then theres my Hubbies bike that he rode in the Village Charity event , Then theres the Bike our son bought which is a old replica of a Bike hubby use to ride back in the 70s80s and Son gave it to him .a week before his dad died and then theres a Bike frame of the bike I rode in the village Charity event …And all the Bike spares .

Then theres a ladder , and some left over bag of cement .the car battery Charger ,and old hoover used for the car, old Towels for drying Dog .yard Brush
A Tumble dryer thats had little use over the past couple of years .,Paint and Decorating tools ,

A magazine rack with books that hold memories , 2 Speakers ,a Pressure washer
A New Glass oven door that took that long to arrive , I went and bought a new Oven,

:smiley:

1 Like

I managed to reorganise my garage this summer, and yes, I painted the walls, I have cabinets with all my power tools and car cleaning gear and shelving for other stuff, I even keep my car in there…

1 Like

My garage is a garage/workshop 6 metres by 6 metres and while it does have a car in it now it also has a couple of workbenches (one steel for welding) and a lot of tools and equipment including Oxy gear which I haven’t used for a decade at least.

When I was more active the car was kept in the double carport adjacent.

1 Like

Better not to look at least in the back half in mine

1 Like

Mine has a washing line and washing hung up on rainy days. An Oooni pizza oven and a bar-b-a, all the garden tools, all the DIY tools, lots of bit of wood, boxes, metal, screws etc that the old man assured me are vital and will come in handy one day, some deckchairs, the patio furniture cushions……I could go on

We can get the car in…just :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Easily get 2 cars side by side in ours in the front part

1 Like

How long have you got Arty…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Builders equipment…a cement mixer and other stuff…no room for cars :frowning:

1 Like

Just the car next to other cars. Nothing else permitted due to fire safety regulations.

1 Like