If l Looked In Your Car Boot.... What Would l See?

I don’t have an SUV just a four door Ute. To be honest it actually isn’t that impressive I also forgot to mention my steps, sleeping bag and pillow that I also carry. To show how unimpressively those things listed fit I just went out and took a pic.

I took the opportunity to put the 20 litres of diesel in the tank and removed the sleeping bag, The air pump is just visible held down by that green bungee thing and the steps (white and upside down) are left over from when I took a friend to a meeting (she finds the step into the car too high). It’s amazing how much stuff fits in a small space.

2 Likes

So you’re saying it yourself: it is impressive, enough for going on an expedition. :wink: I thought you’d need the extra diesel to make up for the additional consumption that all the stuff causes. :innocent:
Thanks for going the extra mile to take a photo.

1 Like

You won’t find much in our boot.
Carry bags for shopping.
A blanket in case we have a picnic.
Some tools in case we have a breakdown.

1 Like

In the actual boot space just a boot liner and

Underneath the floor there are a few essential tools, spare bulbs , detachable tow bar , tyre repair can, air pump and ratchet straps to tie stuff down

3 Likes

An umberella/tyre inflator/a crow bar/shopping bag/wet wipes and a couple of chocolate bars.
It is now known as the boring booty.

1 Like

I don’t have a car, but if I did, it would probably have food, blankets, a change of clothes, wellies, and various car stuff in it.

I think I would have a van, actually…:thinking:

1 Like

A pair of boots…!

1 Like

Gosh Bruce, you really do have some impressive tackle on board. Aren’t you worried someone will break into your ute. Or do you hide in there with a gun?

Susie… Picnic stuff? Where do you keep the champagne?
Under the tartan check blanket?

Jaded, Where do you live, so that l can pop round at dusk and nick your beautiful Poodle!

Poodles are my very favourite dogs and l would love to have another. The one l had, was a Toy Poodle. I loved him so much.
I would dearly love another Poodle…any size.

1 Like

Ted, Are these boots meant for walking? Nancy Sinatra style!!

Loads of stuff in my boot right now as I’m living in an hotel for a few weeks… spare clothes nail care box laundry bag a multipack of small bottles of water,bags for life…and loads of other boring but essential “STUFF”

1 Like

Not really, it is all out of sight and there are plenty of 4x4s around with much more expensive cargo.

1 Like

What a lawn!

1 Like

Hi Art,

We have a Picnic basket, the old fashion one from the 30s, no champagne, don’t like it, makes me sick, and of course you have to lay on something. lol

1 Like

@Artangel he’s a standard poodle though I did breed miniatures for years . Standards are a whole different bag of tricks lol

1 Like

My Dageus’s mother is a big black standard poodle. :poodle:

1 Like

A few years ago I went to France on a project. I went by car on four consecutive visits. The car was full of costly instruments and electrical tools. Customs decided that I couldn’t take them into their country and had to leave kit in their warehouse. Fortunately the customer allowed me to borrow theirs. It was an interesting project - the Orient Express.

1 Like

I keep a folded duvet cover on the boot floor & in the left corner I have a canvas shooting bag I picked up from a charity shop. In that, I keep a tub with spare bulbs, fuses etc. Some gloves. WD40. electric tyre pump. high viz vest & a few other bits.

1 Like

Box of bits my husband insists we may one day need includes tyre inflator and extra wiper blades and jump start cables.
Box of bits I think we may one day need includes extra dog leads, water bowl , blanket and bottles of water.poo bags and tennis balls.
Bag of bags for when we shop and roll of small bags for buying loose veggies and they no longer supply those in store.

1 Like