If l Looked In Your Car Boot.... What Would l See?

a tidy boot, a boot liner for when i have any nasties in there

1 Like

You mean a roof box art, mine is a special compartment, which, apparently you can stand your golf clubs and bag upright, it can be used to store muddy boots, and it even has a drain plug so it can be washed out…

1 Like

Nope. Everything I need is in a bag I take out on walks. She very rarely needs the car. I do have her very long lead in there, but it’s in the passenger footwell , rather than the boot.

1 Like

No @Artangel , but they are always tethered by a lead secured to the back seat headrest, it has always worked for us… and the dogs. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dog harnesses for traveling in the car, they’re clipped around the safety belt.
Shopping bags and 2 cool bags that’s made to put frozen foods in.

1 Like

Boot liner, first aid kit, man size umbrella, bottle of water, a few rags/cloths, a spare walking stick.

1 Like

Oh, so the shotgun is for when you go on bank raids and the wonky shooting stick is for you to sit on at the races … where you bet all the dirty money on the favourite!

Macey…‘Nasties’ please can you elaborate and tell us more…
They sound intriguing!

Logan, Oh, so your dogs drive and do the the shopping for you? Wow, l envy you having such helpful dogs!! Only joking!!

This. :smiley:

3 Likes

Mags, You also forgot the cuddly toy !

Roxy, He is such a handsome brute! I bet no one would try breaking into your car!

Darn it, I forgot that! :grinning:

1 Like

Not quite, shotgun was sold some time back, buyer was not interested in the case and bandolier, they were a bit tatty I keep meaning to bin them :grinning:

1 Like

My car, fly rod and reel and some flies, pair of wellies, a few CDs.

Kim’s car could be anything but two things that will be in there is a mouse trap and paper in small confetti sized pieces as her car seems to always have a resident mouse although we have caught several another seems to climb aboard as soon as the weather gets colder.

1 Like

Mice in the car… Eeeek, l would run a mile. You would hear me screaming from John ‘o Groats to Lands End!!

Now if it was a spider in the boot, l wouldn’t bat an eyelid!

I have a ute but the tray contains a lot of useful stuff.

• A 12v tyre pump
  • Tyre Pressure Relief
  • Fridge/Freezer
  • Aux Battery
  • Tool kit
  • Collapsible Shovel
  • Butane stove
  • Picnic blanket
  • Tyre repair kit
  • Club hammer
  • Pry Bar
  • Various tie down straps
  • Jumper Leads
  • Snatch strap
  • Shackles
  • Tent Pegs
  • Spare fuses
  • UHF Aerial
  • 20litres Diesel
  • 12v LED Light set

That’s all I can think of without looking

2 Likes

the beer is in the fridge freezer?

1 Like

Not at the moment, to be honest it is only on when I need it, otherwise it is just a passenger. I actually have a couple a 45L and a 17 litre one. At the moment the smaller one is in the back because I took spare milk with me when I last went to visit my daughter (she uses lactose free milk). Normally when I am travelling I use the bigger one and do carry a dozen beers as well as milk, butter etc

Edit: actually its 50 litres not 45

2 Likes

Quite impressive. You must have a pick-up or large SUV to store all that stuff and it looks like you mainly drive in the bush or outback and not on congested motorways bumper to bumper, don’t you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like