If animals could talk, which animal would be the most annoying?

I would pick the Sloth. These creatures are so slow, or are they simply super chill? there would be about one word a minute. An hour to ask a question or make a point.

Probably the cat.Everything they said would start with “I want…”

3 Likes

Well they are in charge of everything. :laughing:
But they can achieve little without hooman help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hamsters, it’s very rude to talk with your mouth full!

hamster-face-jpg-3728924913

2 Likes

That is so funny, and true. Rude Hamsters. :laughing:

1 Like

The human animal. Do I have to name names?

Ask Dr Dolittle!

1 Like

Controversial I know but dogs!

They are so needy and eager to please……
:rofl:

Obviously the Rabbit. As Chas & Dave once sang, “You’ve got more rabbit than Sainsburys, so give it a rest!” :laughing: :rofl:

They would also never stop complaining about past misdemeanors. Possibly lots of rude words would be exchanged. Also complaints about all the good food that is thrown out, how they should allowed the run of the house, including removing the ban on scratching the carpet on the stairs and the sofas. How the dog should have a smaller bed and the cat should have his bed, etc etc etc. No end of past hurts and all my fault.

2 Likes

@Bretrick Not sure exactly which breed, but I do know it would be the female of the species :grin:

1 Like

Jack Russel terriers–they never shut up. :smiley:

1 Like

A pig. Loveable but they eat everything, and what they don’t eat they dig up, chew up and destroy. Then they get hungry and scream for dinner, then they shit on the floor …

1 Like

I love pigs but they are so clever and they might want to be Napoleon .

1 Like

I don’t know much about Napoleon, did he have a one track mind: food. And defecate a lot.

1 Like

Spiders & Snakes

1 Like

The ones that run/ruin our country.

1 Like

Easy anwer a RABBIT because it would never stop talking.

1 Like

A parrot. They already are annoying when they talk. More of it would be more annoying.

1 Like

Foxes are pretty annoying. All that cackling and tittering - especially at night. Understanding them would be even more irritating!

1 Like