I Won't Judge You On Your Belief System

I am sure many here will know of Sai Baba of Shirdi. The Indian Spiritual Leader who claimed to be a incarnation of Shiva.
Revered by his Hindu and Muslim devotees.
Sai Baba’s main tenet was realisation of the self and was highly critical of love towards perishable things.
He left his mortal body in August of 1918.
On the 23rd November 1926, Sathya Sai Baba came into the world.
He later claimed to be the reincarnation of Sai Baba of Shirdi

I was introduced to his teachings in late 1998 via a practicing Hindu. Not in the least Religious or Spiritual I none the less could see merit in the Realisation of the Self and releasing my Love Towards Perishable Things.
Maybe those 12 months of interacting with my mentor taught me to let go of stuff that tied me to society. I know there was a release of sorts and I became more content the more I let go of Material Possessions.

Sathya Sai Baba left this world on the 28th of March 2011 stating he would be reincarnated as Prema Sai Baba.
It was said Prema Sai Baba will be born 8 years after the death of Sathya Sai Baba in the village of Doddamallur
There is plenty of scope for scammers to claim, so and so is Prema Sai Baba
I have not kept myself abreast of this situation.
Can anyone give an update regarding Prema Sai Baba?

1 Like

I tend to steer well clear on peoples religion and beliefs, it only causes upset or anger or both. What is right for them no one else should interfer with

5 Likes

tis how I feel today…I believe in very little

1 Like