Self-confident
Compassionate
Honest

4 Likes

Nothing nasty there,are you really being honest.Brett? :grinning:

1 Like

There is nothing nasty about me. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Creative and Messy usually appear together.
I have known quite a few artists and I couldn’t live in their apparent world of chaos and disorganisation, very good people though and nice to be around… :009:

I’m guessing these are opinions of yourself and not how others see you

4 Likes

I’ll bet that Mrs Fox’s list about me would be different to my list… :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I am only slightly messy these days. Was far worse 20 years ago.

3 Likes

Out of chaos comes order Bretrick…

What does out of chaos comes order mean?

It means that the situation will be engineered into a chaos to achieve a certain objective, and then the situation will be engineered again into order. For the unsuspecting masses, it will be as if chaos gives birth to the order.

1 Like

I’m sure not but " Oh, would some Power give us the gift. To see ourselves as others see us! It would from many a blunder free us…Burns translation…

2 Likes

Cogito, ergo sum

2 Likes

The ten you list, @Bretrick are evident to me in the posts you present, the comments you make, and I would bet you have ten more that would warm our hearts to hear.
Squeezes to you, my online friend.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. @RightNow
There are more. I thought 10 would do for starters. :grinning:

Giving
Authentic
Dependable
Hardworking
Amiable

2 Likes

You omitted Modest Bretrick

5 Likes

I was going to include modest but thought better of it. :grinning:

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing: well said, you can add self-depreciating and good sense of humour to your list

3 Likes

From what I have seen from you so far I could add “open minded”.

1 Like

Yes, very little shocks me. I let people be, without judgement.

1 Like

Are we a good judge of our own character,we are bound to be a bit biased.I’m sure Donald Trump thinks he’s all the things you’ve listed.

1 Like

I have nothing against “judging” people.

However first, it is always a “personal opinion” based judgement and second, I find it compulsory to ask why people do/say/think something, before judging it.

Sometimes, people have good reasons for doing things. When you are open minded, then you might learn something…

Greetings from Germany

1 Like

I am a hoarder.
I am lazy.
I cant get up in the morning early, unless I really have to.
I bite my right hand finger nails, left hand sometimes but that hand looks OK, I was always a nail biter but can let the left hand nails grow.
I am never going to have grey/white hair.
I have a wacky sense of humour.
I read too many books, buy too many as well.
I could go on but won’t. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes