I’ve turned my rental property into a multicoloured pad on the cheap –

I totally agree. my guest bedroom has a pop of colour :slightly_smiling_face:

What??..in a bog PK :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Nooooo wishbone!! I meant the living room or bedroom! :joy:

Colour has its place depending on the type and size of the room(s) to be redecorated. Large rooms can carry bold colours and smaller ones less so. Having previously owned a large sprawling Victorian detached villa, the room sizes with high ceilings allowed bold decoration and so did a more modern but still large house we moved to in South Bucks, but this final retirement 1925 house where the room sizes are considerably smaller, plain walls and lighter paints on the trim/doors have been used to reflect light and give a feeling of space that really doesn’t exist.

Doesn’t anyone use Magnolia anymore?

1 Like

I do…its a lovely colour. Very neutral…goes with anything. Its like vanilla ice cream. :+1: I think this girl might have run out though…

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s great! Ab Fab! I’d bet it will be rented out every night of the year within a week of being advertised. Exactly what sells in today’s market.
Personally, I wouldn’t touch it! But I sure it certainly will appeal to others and be a great success!

Let the Lady be, better than loud music.

It’s one of those things that I love in other peoples homes but couldn’t live in it myself

I like minimalist almost to the point of austere, a white washed cell with cast iron fittings type of look! I find it very relaxing.

But well done her for expressing her personality, hope she loves living in it and if her landlord doesn’t mind, why should I or anyone else?