I’ve just eaten…

Yes I can see that now you’ve spelt it out… but leave out the Sugar then…yes/no?

1 Like

Definitely! No sugar or fruit.

1 Like

That is now a good idea…changes are about to get easier… :wink:

2 Likes

Have a go, and let me know what you think. You could even post a photo!!!

2 Likes

don’t push it…I ate all the bread and butter pud this morning for brekkie…Husband’s face was a photo call…

1 Like

Hahaha, that really made me chuckle! No you seriously can’t have sweet bread and butter pud for breakfast, and then savoury one for lunch. On the same day. Nooooo Laughing So Hard Smiley

2 Likes

That’s what we’re having for dinner tonight - fresh salmon steaks steamed in lemon juice with vegetable rice on the side.

1 Like

I love salmon steamed with lemon. But it is so expensive I tend not to buy it all that often.

1 Like

Swap the rice for some salad Percy? With home-made salad dressing it is yum :003:

I think @Meg or @Mags might have actually given me the salad dressing recipe, it is basically 50% fresh lemon juice, 50% olive oil, mustard seeds, salt n pepper. That on the salad and plenty of clarified butter on the salmon is :007:

Waitrose have a 3 (packs of two) for £10 offer on their wild caught salmon - it’s been on offer like this for about 5 years and I’ve been making good use of it :043:

Azz, sadly I don’t have a Waitrose near me, now I am in Suffolk! :cry:

1 Like

Do they have any branches nearby? I get mine delivered every week now - saves me two hours a week as I don’t need to drive into Cardiff anymore :lol:

I know there is a branch just past North Walsham, on the way to Cromer. Saw it on a day trip with sister a short while ago. Haven’t seen one in Norwich. In Lowestoft I have Morrisons (2), Asda and Tesco, but no Sainsburys (Gt Yarmouth nearest) and no Waitrose.
Edit, just Googled. One in Norwich. Next time I visit I’ll try and find the store.

1 Like

Have a look on their website to see if they deliver to your area, you might be pleasantly surprised :003:

I could, but just for some salmon? I don’t normally shop in there for anything else, far too expensive. I do normally look in other shops and would buy if I saw it cheaply enough.

1 Like

Now you tell me. We buy M&S salmon steaks 4 for £10. No Waitrose close to us either.

1 Like

We had salmon today too. We normally buy the salmon sides from Tesco, usually around £13kg and we get 7 to 8 portions out of it. Often though Morrisons sell whole salmon at £6kg, ok there is a little waste but great value we find, and works out around £9kg after preparing. :blush:

1 Like

Well…no salmon for me :frowning: I had roasted veggie pasta, followed by yoghurt and banana. #notposh :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi

Pixie, same here, using up veg, followed by yoghurt and fruit.

2 Likes

Here’s to being healthy Swimmy! :+1:

1 Like

Ah yeah, I thought you might have wanted to do your weekly shop there :icon_redface:

Their fresh food prices aren’t too bad, they seem to make most of their money on the other stuff (luckily for me I cook everything from scratch).

I used to shop at M&S before I discovered Waitrose :lol: but I would definitely recommended checking with their website as the drivers who come here say they deliver miles away (I myself am about half hour away from my nearest store).