I might do something out of the ordinary again this weekend

Hey Harry we love rubbish it’s what most of us post anyway, so keep it coming… :lol:

I’ve been doing for four and a half years now.

Ahh you admit it then ? Don’t post it it and you will won’t get comments…simples

Just let anybody try stopping me. :024:

Are you saying there is no Jockey’sNostril Vlad :shock:

They closed it down :lol: Alan D Lord moved on :lol:

But you do it so well :lol:

I’m a master at it. :-p

Oh dear - I found it perfectly understandable! Should I go and lie down in a dark room somewhere?:smiley:

We’ve noticed!:smiley:

:lol::lol:

So Harbal?
Now the weekend is finally coming to a close, and Trump is putting away all of his bunting and replacing the cork in the champagne bottle. The BBC are frantically trying to find some newsworthy items to fill the space left vacant now by the end of the Presidential elections, and Louis Hamilton is making good use of his day off by delivering ‘Black Lives Matter’ flyers around Brackley…What unusual thing did you eventually get up to?

I’m just asking for a friend of course…:wink:

Bloody hell you must be really bored!

Tell me about it Vlad…:009:

Red wine not opened yet then?

:lol: I am actually reading the instructions on the back of a 2.5 Litre tin of Dulux Matt paint…

I didn’t get up to anything unusual, Foxy, I never do, but the point is: there is always the possibility that I might, and that’s enough for me. :004:

I really don’t know how you can live with so much uncertainty in your life …

I guess I’m just a bit of a thrill seeker. :102:

For those not understanding Harbal’s first post, try watching The Vicar of Dibley sketch with Alice talking about I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!!

1 Like