I’m new to the site!

Newbie just saying hello………I’m Rosie and I’m just trying to find my way around. Looking forward to making new friends.

8 Likes

Hello Rosie and welcome.I’m afraid you’ve arrived at a quiet time.Most people are catching up on their zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz’s.So if you’ve got any juicy secrets now’s the time to reveal them. :grinning:

3 Likes

Good morning Rosie and welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:
They did tell you about the subscription fees… didn’t they? :wink:

3 Likes

Hi Rosie. Welcome to the forum. Have a fun time.

3 Likes

welcome rosie, they did tell about matron, didn’t they :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi Rosie and welcome. Jump in and have fun, Believe it or not there is fun to be had. :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi Rosie. Have fun! Where are you from if you don’t mind?

3 Likes

Hello Rosie :slightly_smiling_face: a warm welcome to Over50sChat, I hope you enjoy your time here…

3 Likes

hi Rosie and welcome

3 Likes

Hello Rosie do not worry we all had to find our way around the site it wil come easy enough. anyways welcome to our over 50;s the only place to be.

3 Likes

Another welcome from me Rosie.
This is a lovely,friendly and helpful forum,you have picked wisely

3 Likes

Hi Rosie56, I am also a Newbie; just joined on Thursday March 21st (my birthday) and so far I really like it here, and really hope that you will like it here as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Rosie and welcome to the forum, once you become a member, it’s like the ‘Hotel California’ and you can never leave… :smile:

5 Likes

Hello Rosie56, welcome!

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome! I’m looking forward to some late night pajama parties to dish all the dirt. :rofl:

3 Likes

I traded my red heels to pay those fees! :flushed:

4 Likes

Thank you Didi69 and Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Truly shocking!
I’ve managed to hang onto mine… just!!!

4 Likes

Hello Rosie and Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/52/be/35/52be35632a4f4ce21b953db9bea14748.gif

3 Likes

Welcome. You will have fun and also serious conversations.

3 Likes