I’m A Celebrity 2018

Me too he will take over…:roll:

I like Noel Edmonds ever since I listened to his radio one shows in a morning while at work. Such a funny and spontaneous bloke. He does get up to some mischief though, but I wonder how much the media has taken his comments and enhanced them…As they do…I also know a few cancer survivors that have attributed their survival partly due to their optimistic and positive attitude, so not far off the mark…

Edmonds is in … :009:

Noel Edmonds vows to QUIT his five-decade long showbiz career if he wins I’m A Celebrity

The Sun can reveal the presenter, who will be the sole late arrival for the series, has used positive thinking technique Cosmic Ordering to visualise a win.

He has now identified New Zealand as the country he wants to relocate to.

If Edmonds “does a Biggins” then I’m switching off … :090:

I heard a few of the celebrities are vegan, how convenient!

Bilmey, you’re right:

I’m A Celebrity 2018 in vegan ‘crisis’ as three stars refuse Bushtucker trials

Fleur East, James McVey and Sair Khan - three vegans - have all been signed up to the forthcoming series of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!.

Fleur has already told bosses that she is strictly vegan and does not go near any animal products.

As well as Fleur, James and Sair, Nick Knowles is also a semi-vegetarian.

Presumably, the vegans will not only refuse the “eating” challenges but also the “confinement” challenges, involving rats, snakes, fish and bugs … :102:

What’s the point of selecting these “celebrities”, then? Did no-one on the production staff do the research?

It’s not only the Bushtucker Trials that are affected but also their evening meals, which tend to be “extreme” meat products … :107:

Katie Price drops massive hint she’s heading into I’m A Celebrity 2018

The troubled 40-year-old told fans it would be her “dream” to return.

She has previously appeared twice in the ITV1 reality show.

She wrote: “What a dream come true it would be to go back into @imacelebrity.”

Not a dream … a nightmare … :103:

IMO, it’s just a rumour, though … :069:

Absolute drivel, this type of program epitomizes how dumbed down UK TV has become. The word celebrity is pretty meaningless as this program really shows, nonentities and has beens who make me cringe.

You won’t be watching, then … :wink:

I wonder how they’re going to deal with those veggies and vegans then? Nut Cutlet anyone?..:smiley:

The I’m A Celebrity campmates face the prospect of their first night’s sleep in the jungle being a washout – after severe thunderstorms were predicted for Saturday night.

All ten of the first batch of contestants have now taken part in a variety of tasks and are heading into the jungle near the small town of Murwillumbah, which is on the border of New South Wales and Queensland.

The Australian government’s Bureau of Meteorology released a warning on Saturday afternoon(5am UK time) predicting severe thunderstorms for South East Queensland in the coming hours.

I’m guessing that they’ll be evacuated to a “safe” place … :wink:

Let them eat rice and beans for the duration … :lol:

Perhaps they will get voted off pronto…
On second thoughts though…:mrgreen:

I reckon Barrowboy will take over the whole show anyway. No one else will get a look in.

Longy, l am finding him so annoying. He doesn’t half think he’s it!

My legs are really going it here, watching them climb up so high on that scaffolding to collect the flags.
They were saying, ‘Don’t look down’! You couldn’t miss what was down below!

Im so feared of heights, I couldn’t even watch that

They seem a nice bunch though I don’t know who half of them are :confused:

‘Nick Knows’ doesn’t seem too bad, I thought it was a kind gesture to jump in the lake to help the losing team…

A motley bunch really. Can’t see Heggerty lasting very long. She’ll probably be the first out. She’ll lose a lot of weight very quickly on the rations which I doubt is healthy. It will pile back on afterward with probably more besides.

stop being so flipping negative Real, enjoy the show :mrgreen:

Anne to win already :mrgreen:

Well, well … the first episode wasn’t half bad … :slight_smile:

No celebrity got up my nose straightaway, although Emily and Rita might … :expressionless:

I thought Sair, being small, was very brave on the gantry … :038:

When it came to picking teams, I was very surprised that Yellow picked two ladies - one young’un and one old’un was a good choice but, for a balanced team, Nick would have been a better choice than Anne … :102:

The “car-parking” routine was a new way to introduce the celebrities to the realities (bugs and critters) of camp life and Nick, Fleur, Harry and Anne all did well, fighting their phobias… :smiley:

The skydiving was quite scary, but we’ve seen some real screamers in the past … :shock:

When Malique was chosen by the Reds, the physical advantage of the Reds became overwhelming and, with Harry’s organisational skills, the team easily won the lake challenge while the Yellows were scuppered by a decision to put Anne in the canoe, while the Reds had left John in the water at the back … :!:

Interestingly, the Reds not only gained access to “luxurious” Crock Creek but also immunity from the first two BTTs, the first of which is the “Viper Pit”, which Emily has to face … :lol:

All of the ladies of the Yellow team confessed to being out of their depth but Anne is suffering most and, IMO, I can’t see how she will cope with the rigours camp life - no privacy, starvation and minimal hygiene facilities, along with persistent attacks from critters and bugs … :107:

Regarding the vegans, Fleur and James have ended up on rice and beans but Sair’s supper was emu - maybe she just ate the veg … :?:

I’ve not seen Holly presenting before, but I was very impressed - it’s not easy “filling in” and she was a bit nervous, but she wasn’t too “forward” or loud so I’ll probably get to like her … :cool:

Good assessment Omah, I enjoyed the first one, except for the screaming all the way down from 12,000feet…I’m glad I wasn’t the instructor…:shock:

Yes you might be right about Ann, I think she was missing her home comforts, but I was surprised how well she coped in the water.

I’ve always liked Holly Willoughby and she makes a good replacement for Ant who I’ve never fancied…;-)…Speaking of which, I really wanted to brush those ants off Nicks shirt after he finished foraging around in that box…Urgggg…