I love watching this australian couple

In that case, I owe them an apology; I didn’t realise they were only pretending to be idiots.

Maurice was Magic.

Not my thing either, I watched a few minutes before I ended it. As someone said, it’s a good job we’re all different about what makes us laugh. To me, this is the sort of rubbish a teenager might find hilarious.

That’s heartening. :wink:

Nothing wrong with the East Acton Stick Dance ( The Goons). :slight_smile:

Mmm, whatever turns you on RS but slapstick never worked for me …

Me neither Barry, can’t stand slapstick and I have no interest in whether they’re in love or what they do for a career or if their wedding moved anyone. It’s all very childish IMO. Faking stuff for a camera? It’s beyond me.

I never watched the YouTube video,realspeed.

They have over 2 million subscribers…they must be one of the top earners on YouTube, so they must be doing something right, to have that amount of subscribers.

My mate has a YouTube channel, for over a year now, she has around 17 ,000 subscribers…

That type of video is a no no for me, I just had to check how many subscribers they had.

Each to their own though ,realspeed,:slight_smile:

Idiocy isn’t necessarily related to what your job happens to be.

Did nothing for me either I’m afraid. It’s just so fake, and I can’t be doing with fake. Real pranks, real humour, that’s different, but this? It’s not a prank, because she knows exactly what’s going on, and it’s not even remotely funny.

Two millions subscribers? Jeez :roll:

Another video of this same pair was on here recently, when this same immature man filmed himself trying to make his friend believe his fiancee fancied the friend and it was ok to sleep with her if he wanted.

The friend kept saying No, he wasn’t interested in the girl, but the stupid one kept pushing him to agree with it.

I did not find that one remotely funny either.
Why would you do that to a friend, let alone use the woman you were ‘supposed’ to love too? :confused:

I seriously think that couple need to grow up.

Well watching them is a lot better than all the crap on TV now. even other platforms are better. All TV is repeat after repeat after repeat or sending people to remote places to complete certain tasks. What a load of rubbish all that is. then there are the “Soaps” talk about !!! well what can one say but total waste of buying a TV licence.
I would rather watch them and their antics.

I don’t have a tv license, purely because there is nothing that interests me , if you enjoy watching this type of video, that is your choice, others are only voicing their honest opinions , realspeed, try not to take what we say personally, we all differ in what we enjoy to watch,:slight_smile:

I think she is lovely & no I am not Gay, but he is a d&ckhead. Goodness knows what she sees in him.

Who would want to look in on their antics anyway :102:

You would be better off reading a book.

It’s not compulsory to watch crap on TV RS, there’s plenty of interesting stuff on if you search.

That’s an unusual combination. Does he dispense justice?

:044::044::044::044:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just watched the latest video by them and Kate’s revenge. I thought it was brilliant. Slaiman is very traditional about weddings and not seeing her dress beforehand. Well she got one she wasn’t going to wear at their wedding but wore in indoors but Slaiman went spare. tearing it out of the washing maching for it to rip was beyond funny.