I just popped into B&M Bargains

Thanks and guess where I’m off to now :smiley:

so has ours May thrrrrpppppp :mrgreen:

I go in for a bag of compost and come out with a trolley full of stuff I didn’t know I needed … they sell bags of liquorice there too… I just cant resist that,

Mrs Zaphod and myself will be visiting there tomorrow.
I have a feeling that our trolley will be considerably more full than yours was if past visits are anything to go by, Carol.
:100:

Love to see a photo of your trolley please Zaphod. :smiley:

Err :confused:

B&M Bargains maybe? :smiley:

Guess where I am right now :smiley:

Oh my…right, Carol should be on commission! Looking at both your trolleys makes me feel that I have to go and check them out tomorrow…I haven’t been there for ages, but its in the same retail park as the Range - which I have been studiously avoiding for this very reason. However, consider me easily influenced…I need cheering up too, so I’m writing a list as I speak. :shock:

Go for it pixie, I love the range too x

Lol right now it is

Lot of sweeties and other goodies there Bev, are you expecting kids to visit over the holiday?

I have to buy for all of them or I feel bad for the others lol. I’m taking them for them over the weekend. Shouldn’t encourage them to eat tooth rot really but hey, they won’t be kids much longer, well one is just turned 18 but he’s still a kid to me so our Joshua gets a bag of Squashies, I call him squashy Joshy so they seemed appropriate LOL. Gorra love B & M but I wish I didn’t go in now, I ended up spending £64!!! I blame that Carol :mrgreen::lol:

Having one on your doorstep doesn’t help either - perhaps you should move a bit further away? :wink:

Yeah, to CleckHuddersFax :mrgreen:

Ditto trying to shop online for curtains but can’t do it need to go in. May go without my purse.

Really good shop excellent biodegradable poo bags too and the larger ones have garden centres. They sometimes seems to sell nostalgia … Hope you are keeping well Min

Have retail therapy fun people…

I’m sure that Carol didn’t put those bars of Dairy Milk in the trolley herself - they jumped off the shelf and landed there all by their own efforts. :lol::lol:

:smiley: @ Percy Vere.

They’re for Tony but I might have the odd one myself.:slight_smile:

They have a whole aisle of lovely reasonably priced curtains at my local B&M but having said that, my all time favourite shop for curtains etc is Dunelm.:slight_smile: