I just popped into B&M Bargains

For 2 desk lamps and found all this stuff that I didn’t know I needed! :smiley:

https://i.postimg.cc/wMJ0gV9P/trolley.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do that as well. Love that shop.:lol:

I know the feeling, Carol.

As a Tesco shopper, I learned that Asda sell Gold Star tomato ketchup (as used in local chippies around here). I popped into my nearest Asda earlier today and spent approx £30 and, you’ve guessed it, the ketchup was out of stock!

Isn’t that always the way, Carol?! I have been avoiding the Range, for that very reason… :shock:

OO00oo, I do like those bendy task lights. How much were they please? I know just the palace for 3 of those:-D

Hi

Yes, it is an addictive shop.

Unbelievably cheap & they look really good - only £7.99 each.:slight_smile:

Palace? or place? I prefer palace, myself :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: @ Pixie… Well spotted girl.:smiley:

We don’t have those shops up here, would have to travel down to Inverness for the day. Just as well really as I would aye be nosing around them. When I’m down in Perth I always make a beeline for Dunelm Mill, costs me a fortune.

I have never heard of B&M is it like Wiko.

Better, in that it sells a wide variety of items. It has several aisles of groceries, soft drinks, alcohol, some chilled and frozen foods. I particularly love the confectionery shelves! :lol:

https://www.homebargains.co.uk/

The other store I like.

Cadburys Dairy Milk, just to be on the safe side. There could be a new variant, a ninth wave, a breakdown in free trade talks.

my eyes zoned into the chocolate, yum yum . So easy to spend in B & M, one has just opened 2 minutes from my house, I’m always in there its a great shop

Our local B&M has a garden centre too :023:

Thanks and guess where I’m off to now :smiley:

so has ours May thrrrrpppppp :mrgreen:

I go in for a bag of compost and come out with a trolley full of stuff I didn’t know I needed … they sell bags of liquorice there too… I just cant resist that,

Mrs Zaphod and myself will be visiting there tomorrow.
I have a feeling that our trolley will be considerably more full than yours was if past visits are anything to go by, Carol.
:100: