I have often wondered about pickled eggs!

Is that whilst sitting in the tin bath in front of the fire like Steptoe Snr??? :lol::lol::lol:

Pickles in the bath - what a decadent concept.

Ah - you might be too young to remember this then - watch and enjoy!!!

Thanks :relaxed: i do just about remember the show. It was one of my dad’s favorites along with Morecambe and wise and dad’s army.

She leans forward…picking up the fork, its sharp prongs glistening…Annie’s tongue flicks out, licking her lips suggestively, her breath quickens…then slowly…slowly the fork moves and hovers over a particularly plump erotic looking Pickled onion…it was ready, it looked ready …it wanted Annie…NOW!

Wow! I don’t think i will ever be able to look at a pickled onion in the same way!

You realise this is all your fault Annie :lol: Poor Mrs. Rehab will have the devil of a job calming him down again now. . . . :lol:

You bloody started it mate!

Could not stand Steptoe & Son, something about the old man was creepy. He has been exposed as a kiddy fiddler.So the expression “Dirty Old Man” was not a million miles from the truth.
Just vile

Lol I suggest buying shares in Haywards as Pickled onions are suddenly becoming a highly desirable commodity.

Just an idea, but in order to flood the male Pickled onion market, having them in fishnets might be a good marketing idea?

Not followed all the thread but a pickled egg in fishnets?. Take two gaviscon and forget it

It’s just a marketing ploy OG, We here at Rehab Pickling Sales and Marketing Department are willing to investigate all ideas and concepts in order to maintain our market lead.
I have sent you a FREE yes, FREE complimentary jar of our Fishnet Pickled Onions (The Choice of Connoisseurs Everywhere) in a plain brown parcel. Our delivery personnel are very discreet.

I can see you have an excellent business head on your shoulders Mr. Rehab, your fishnet pickled onions cannot fail to grab the world market.
Once you are extremely wealthy, will you marry me? :lol:

There is a queue…but for a consideration I can move you to the top…

Thank you, that would be most considerate of you.

If I come and do your accounts, I shall know when you have banked your first 10 million, then I can start divorcing proceedings against my 10th husband. :slight_smile:

I didn’t know you were from Nigeria?

Nigeria? :confused:

I’ll have you know I’m a good, honest, English gal through and through.
BTW, I haven’t got to do a photo shoot for these Fishnet Pickles, have I? That could be my downfall. :lol:

It’s amazing what you can do with photoshop Mups :wink:

Let me sleep on it.

Night night.

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/sleep/t2211.gif