I Have No Car This Weekend..... lt’s Unbelievable Why l Haven’t

All l did was go to a garage… l was there for 3 hours until they told me…

I bet you can’t guess why l have no car!

It’s one of those… you couldn’t make it up!!

“You reek of gin so You aint gettin’ Your car back Lady until You sober up”
:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

May, that would be funny if l drank spirits, l haven’t had them for years! :laughing:

Keep guessing. I went there at 1pm, they said it wouldn’t be long. Three hours later and about 5 people who were in the waiting room had gone. It was just me left with dead legs from sitting so long!!

You forgot to give them your master wheel nut.

1 Like

I think l was the only nut in the building! :laughing:
Try again!

My thinking cap is on Artangel.

1 Like

The mechanic dismantled it, went home early, but not in today because of the train strike.

1 Like

You’ll need it! :laughing:

‘Fraid not, d00d

They brought me home in a Warrior pick up truck and put the heated seats on for me… l hate heated seats!! :laughing:

It`s been written off and a courtesy car will be available soon.
OOOh they have lost your keys.

1 Like

I bet heated seats normally guarantee a successful pick up for garage proprietors.

1 Like

What made you take your car to a garage?

1 Like

No not written off at all! It’s a good car and has only done 34,000 miles.

It had passed the MOT the day before and there was an advisory re. one worn tyre which l asked them to put a new one on yesterday.
I had mentioned something else…that when l left the garage after the MOT there was a creaking sound when l turned the steering wheel. It hadn’t been there before.
The manager said, they would check it.

Realspeed, I have mentioned why, above

Is it the CV joint ?.

1 Like

The creaking was to do with a bearing in the ?joint but it’s not anything serious.
I had the other one, on the other side done a few months ago.

1 Like

There was a dead body in the trunk (boot), and they’re trying to determine how it got there? :astonished:

2 Likes

OMG!..She’s gone and done it,
:laughing:

2 Likes

You complained of a creaking sound when you turned the wheel, the technician spent three hours searching and couldn’t find it only for you to realise it was your elbow…….

1 Like

The chief mechanic told a lie so he could drive you home and find out where you live?!!
He’s still there now eating a well-deserved brunch!!! :wink::+1:

1 Like