I Had Never Heard Of ‘Wolf’ Before!

I watched the news yesterday and following it was a cookery programme. I don’t normally watch them as there are so many on television these days.
I noticed the oven behind them and it was manufactured by ‘Wolf’.
I turned over the channel and yet another cookery show was being televised and they also were using a Wolf oven.

They did look impressive, so l googled, Wolf. Wow, the prices for some of them, they were really expensive.

So l ask, had you heard of Wolf ovens before? What do you know about them and have you ever owned one?

When I redesigned my kitchen in 1991 - it included a Wolf Range cooker. At that time they were made in Wisconson, USA. I believe some of them are now made in China.
It is a lovely cooker to look at, easy to clean - and efficient to use - would recommend them.

1 Like

Never heard of them, moff to Google them

1 Like

ST, What great taste you have!
I read, the brand Wolf, is favoured by top chefs and restaurants.

1 Like

@Artangel - I love my Wolf! 100% reliable.

1 Like

And there’s me thinking that a wolf had 4 legs and a howl. :lol:

My first electric drill was a Wolf. I think that oven might be an Aussie one.

I think I’m right in saying James Martin has Wolf appliances in his Saturday Mornimg Kitchen show filmed from his house…they look very impressive. Out of my price league though.

Summer, It was his programme that l came across and noticed the Wolf oven. There was another cooking programme on elsewhere and they also had a Wolf oven.
That’s what made me think, they must be good!

They look the business dont they :slight_smile:

Summer, Yes they do, that’s why l went up close to the television to see the brand!
I would love one of their ranges!

1 Like

AFAIK, prices for Wolf Range Cookers are available only on application but Ebay have a Wolf Range Cooker on offer - Ex Display Wolf Range Cooker - griddle & 4 burner hob

Price:
£11,500.00

A snip … :+1:

We have the all electric range master classic 90 with ceramic top and I thought that was expensive . Then had to get pots and pans suitable for an induction top

I think it was a UK brand. The plug is a clue.

There is a bit of archive digging going on at the moment.

That is not a bad thing, BTW

Wolf is a US Brand but you can buy them in Australia, I think they cater for the upper end of the market

A free-ranging plug top can be wired onto any electrical lead, so not a clue in my book.

I have heard of Wolf,but i would not pay the price they ask even if i was loaded.
they do tools too.