I Had Never Heard Of NC 500

That’s the NW200, Irish road racing

they are well advanced in Scotland foxey for services, on that journey we were about 50 miles from our first overnight stop and i was lowish on fuel, i checked the sat nav for nearest petrol station it told me 24 miles, as we clocked up that mileage i couldn’t see anything like a petrol station, there was a layby type area with two stainless steel objects, no people around, no buildings…omg they were petrol pumps, all done electronically using a credit card :smiley:

That’s good macywack, but I can’t see them providing charging stations for electric motors up there. It will be bad enough installing enough to cope with demand here if Boris has his way. Or is he just giving the greens lip service?

also foxy, last year we were on holiday in Arisaig, and went to catch the ferry to the island of Rhum, the car park for the ferry, which was just a piece of waste land, had two electric charging points…amazing innit

Wasn’t that to charge the ferry macywak?..:044:
We did a tour of western Scotland for my fiftieth birthday, we did Fort William, Oban, and Arisaig. We took the ferry from Mallaig to Skye, and Skye was so beautiful we stayed there for the rest of the holiday…Good memories…:wink:

Sorry about the quality, had to scan them from the album…:frowning:

we visit scotland every year, sometimes twice, maybe three times a year, we have had to miss this year, we were booked in for a week in Portpatrick, then lockdown came :cry: