I had a dream I was dreaming

about dreaming. :scream:

2 Likes

1 Like

I’ve started to dream a lot the last few months.
I can’t figure out though why I dream what I do … for instance, the other night it was either the Boer War or Khartoum where the British chaps still wore blood red uniforms to hide the wounds. I was running behind them lumping their kit around.

2 Likes

I dreamt of a white Christmas.

2 Likes

Surely you mean the Boar war? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Did you know that you dream in black and white?

1 Like

I’ve dreamt in colour …

3 Likes

Black, white and grey. You imagined the rest.:grimacing::grimacing::eyes:

1 Like

Rather oddly I googled this and AI gave a strange answer.

It claimed with pre-colour TV that people used to dream in black and white … until about 1940.
That doesn’t make sense … does that mean before the ‘Talkies’ people had silent dreams like the silent :thinking: movies?

3 Likes

AI makes it up as he goes along.

Just like humans.

Remarkable.

2 Likes

Well, before that, I hesitate to divulge what those who watched “what the butler saw” on mutoscopes dreamt of :disguised_face:

1 Like

I like to keep it clean.

2 Likes

Agreed. I have a bath twice a year, whether I need it or not.

1 Like

It’s been done before!

1 Like

Runnin’ Down a Dream

1 Like