I followed a trend

Point taken…I’ve never had deep fried mushrooms either…
Cavemen are weird creatures…

4 Likes

is it …was it…gosh…must be the funny mushrooms I just had…

2 Likes

My take on the whole mushroom thing is

OR

Not to mention you’re so stoned you don’t know you’re sick anymore, and at that point who cares?

4 Likes
3 Likes

Love that song…but they look about 9 years old! :astonished:

2 Likes

Notice it’s by Psmith.haha…

1 Like

Cant see why anybody would not be able to fit their own Dash Cams
…wireless must be a piece of cake…

1 Like

Psilocybin is a psychedelic drug produced naturally by psilocybin mushrooms, commonly known as “magic mushrooms”.[3] In the United States, it is federally classified as a Schedule I controlled substance that has “no accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse.”[4] The drug was banned by the 1970 Controlled Substances Act.[5] In the 2015 case of State of New Mexico vs David Ray Pratt , New Mexico’s Court of Appeals found that if one grows psilocybin mushrooms for personal use, it is not considered “manufacturing of a controlled substance” under state law.[6][7]

That was Wikipedia
The movement to decriminalize psilocybin in the United States began in the late 2010s, with Denver, Colorado becoming the first city to decriminalize psilocybin in May 2019 .

Denver seems to be shooting for the next New Amsterdam title.

1 Like

What do mushrooms have to do with dash cams in the motoring section? :thinking:

2 Likes

You apparently haven’t seen driving today.

2 Likes

I think they can drive you to places unexpected… :thinking: :innocent:

2 Likes

where did the cars go to… :clown_face:

2 Likes

They’re still there, you’re just to shroomed out to notice. :smiley: :blush:

2 Likes

I need some now…My Cheese and Onion Pasties are looking cross… :thinking: :partying_face:
when I made then earlier the Pastry got a tad warm and then I put too much filling in…so ok put them in the Fridge then…then soon in the Oven where they burst open…
honestly I said to Husband we have cross Pasties and he said Lovely…hahaha

2 Likes

I am uncertain of the rules here over mushrooms…something to find out just from curiosity…

2 Likes

images

2 Likes

hoi dianneWoollie

1 Like

@DianneWoollie BRfXcpfCEAAE0YD

:laughing:

3 Likes

Dash cams can be installed one of two ways
1- fit the dash cam to the windscreen where it gives an unobtrusive view of the road ahead and not to obstruct the drivers vision, touch the cable behind the headlining at the top of the windscreen ( there is a gap on most cars) , run the cable down the screen pillar ticking the cable behind the rubber seal , then find the best route to the cigarette/power socket and plug in, the camera will work as soon as you start the car
2- it can be wired directly to the car’s fuse box, this usually, and is recommended to fit a parking mode device ( some are built into the cable)
two fuses are needed to tap into , one gives a permanent feed to the camera ( for parking mode) the other is for when the car is being driven, the parking device will cut off at a certain voltage so as not to drain the car’s battery,

1 Like