I don't get it, I really don't

Absolutley! Unless you have serious health implications which the vaccine will affect, then you shouldn’t get to go and get drunk and slobber all over everyone. :astonished: I live close to clubs, and the amount of people who don’t wear masks, hug and kiss each other, and other things, is scary!

2 Likes

Oooh you nit picker you! :smiley: Yes I’m assuming, because I haven’t read the news. Also our First Minister hasn’t been really that clear on how its going to operate.

Was not your President Trump against vaccinations I seem to recall, so all his followers were anti vaccinations as well. It wasn’t till the number of deaths in the USA and your new president that vaccination jabs were really bought to the fore. Not catchup is the name of the game far too late for those that need not have died

1 Like

Frist off he wasn’t in any shape form or fashion mine. He was unfortunately President, but you don’t want to go down that rabbit hole with me.
I do now and have always thought of Trump as an instigator and a joke(bad joke).
Unless he was giving me a stock tip, I wouldn’t listen to him a bit.
As for his handling of anything, the phrase that comes to mind is “ham handed”.

1 Like

Our great leader has yet to publish details on how the scheme will work.
The government has yet to give informaton on the process for approving medical exemptions to the scheme.
There are still no details yet on how businesses are expected to enforce the rules, or what penalties they will face if they do not comply. Ms Sturgeon said detailed guidance would be published before the regulations come into force, setting out what venues are expected to do.

Given there is only a couple of weeks to go she is cutting it fine as businesses will need to put systems in place, the app is not ready as yet and what of those people that do carry or want a smart phone?

2 Likes

Oh I agree on all points.

1 Like

And where is the Scottish health minister in all this, not a peep from him?

2 Likes

Medical reports say covid-19 causes blood clots in many sufferers so vaccines are maybe a safer option.

3 Likes

Have to say I think most is just scare mongering by those to frightened to have a needle stuck in their arm
Bloodclots occur anyway vaccination or not. I notice there has been no medical reports on how many more have had bloods clots than normal. No percentage figures I can . If health is a reason not to have a jab than your DR would advise against having a covid vaccine inlection.

1 Like

People think they are being controlled crackpots love a conspiracy theory .

2 Likes

The only reason I am not a conspiracy buff, is that I believe Benjamin Franklin he said “If you want to keep a secret between 3 people, 2 of them have to be dead.”
People just can’t keep secrets that well, it goes against human nature. IMHO

1 Like

Nice quote. Thanks

1 Like

A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.: Mark Twain.

I don’t know how this got printed in bold.

4 Likes

I like Facebook

It should be printed in bold!

3 Likes

The flu shot every year. If 100% of the people got the flu shot every year, the rate of death and hospital overload every year during the winter months would probably be less. Yet we don’t see this kind of personal castigation of people not getting the flu shot every year.

Percent of adults in the US who got a flu shot in 2018 was 46.8%

The percent of people in the US who have gotten one dose of the covid vaccine is 65% with fully dosed people at 56%.

In Colorado, the vaccination rate for covid is 65% with 59% fully vaccinated.

As of Aug. 30, 2021 in the US, 2,437 fully vaccinated people died of covid, 10,471 fully vaccinated people were hospitalized with covid.

Added: CDC reporting for flu deaths is poor but a model shows 79,000 deaths from flu estimated in the 2017-2018 season.

I’m not comparing the severity of the flu and covid. Of course the consequences of covid is much worse because there’s no acquired immunity which made covid much worse.

But other people’s decisions impact other people’s health all the time.

Pixie, the Yellow Card Scheme is applicable to ALL medicines, proscription drugs, vaccines (including flu jabs) and has been for many a year.

1 Like

Thank you Percy - I wasn’t aware of it being in existence at all until another member here pointed it out, in relation to the vaccination. Nobody (medical people I mean) informs us of these things, which I think is wrong.

My GP in Worcester told me about it when he changed my migraine meds.

Moronic. If you think the mainstream media speaks the truth these days, or any days, is beyond my reasoning. For goodness’s sake, look beyond that which they feed you on a daily basis.